Chapter 6

Nearly a hundred reads😱 this is crazy.

I just want to ask you guys to check out my other stories and check out my "book suggestions".

I wrote this chapter in only an hour, so it might not be as good as the last, but I really wanted to get this one done!

So, here is it! Let me know if you guys enjoy it, or if I need to work on my chapters a bit more in the future.

Hope you all enjoy reading this one!
___________________________

Harry -

I woke up in an alley, dripping wet and very, very cold. Also my head is throbbing. How I got here, and what happened last night once I got dizzy is all a mystery to me.

I sit up and feel everything I have aching. That's what I get for sleeping in strange alleyways, I guess.

I walk out of the alley, and face a busy street. Large puddles of water lining the sides of the road. Water dripping off everything in sight. Including myself.

I'm still lost.

I don't know why, but the moment that it registered in my mind that I was still lost, Miley flashed through my mind.

Why am I thinking of her right now? I don't miss her...I think.

The obnoxiously loud honking of a car jolts me out of my thoughts.

I look up from the wet sidewalk to see a boy who looks about my age stop his car in front of me. He looks familiar.

"Harry?"

My eyes widen when he calls me by my name. How the Hell does this guy know me?

"Jesus! It is you! Where the hell have you been?!" He asks as he hurriedly jumps out of his car and walks towards me. To which I quickly pull my arm back, giving him a silent warning that if he comes any closer he's gonna get hit. He immediately stops and hold his hands up.

"Whoa! Dude, it's me, Louis! Miley's friend! Don't you remember?" He asks, looking at me with a confused look on his face.

Now that he mentions it...I had seen him before. Yesterday he was talking to Miley when those two idiots pushed me against my locker. There was another girl with him, talking to Miley. Wonder who she was?

"Louis, what's going- oh, God!" A quiet voice came from the car, and I looked around the guy - Louis, I guess - to see the girl from yesterday looking at us both with wide eyes. She looked like a terrified kid.

"Call Miley, tell her we found Harry." The bo- Louis tells the girl who's still sitting in the car, shaking. She quickly grabs what I'm guessing is her cell phone and hurriedly dials a number and starts talking really hurriedly into the thing. Why is she that scared? I put my arm back down, and I'm not even shouting or anything.

"Are you okay, Harry? You're soaking wet, you've got to be freezing." Louis tells me and I realize just how cold I am. It is the middle of Fall after all. But this guy acting like he actually knows me is kinda creepy.

"I'm fine." I lie.

"You'd better get in the car, or you're gonna-" I shut him up by hitting him.

Why did I punch him?

Because he grabbed my arm and started to pull me into his car! Nobody grabs me and forces me into anything! I had that sort of thing happen every day in prison. I am not going to let that kind of thing happen to me again.

But I'm more than surprised when the lanky blue-eyed boy turns around and punches me back.

I take the punch, and if I'd have been "home" last night to take my medication, I wouldn't have my anger issue problems this morning, but I hadn't taken my medicine, so I'm easily stirred up...and I knocked him down to the sidewalk.