Chapter 16

Before I even start this chapter, I have to ask: was the last one really awful?

I mean, it literally got no response and I've always had really great response from everyone and I'm just wondering if it wasn't good, no one cared to read it..?

I'm not being bitchy and say "i got no response! No one like my writing! I hate myself!"

No. It's just that I want to make sure you guys like the chapters that I publish. I don't want you guys to think they're lazily written or anything.

But anyway, here's the next chapter. And I hope you like this one
___________________________

Harry -

Miley finally stops crying and is laying still beside me. I look at her face and discover that she's fallen asleep like I was hoping she had.

I hate to see her sad and hurt.

I don't mind that she woke me up by slamming a door, or keeping me up while she cried and that she didn't give me any kind of explanation as to why she was crying. All that matters is that she's safe and okay.

*********

I wake up before she does, and as creepy as it sounds, I stare at her.

She looks so calm when she's sleeping. Something she rarely is when she's awake.

I would just lay here and let her sleep, happy that she's here in my arms, but remembering that it's Monday, I know she has school.

I gently shake her awake, being very careful not to scare her awake. She slowly opens her eyes and looks up at me, and I see the expression she had when she came to me last night return.

"School day." I smile at her, hoping to get something out of her this early in the morning.

"Can't I just skip?" She mumbles and snuggles closer to me than she already is.

"No. You need to go to school so you can grow up and be a smart person."

She lifts her face from where she's snuggled it against my chest and looks up at me as I look down at her.

"That sounded like something a dad tells their daughter." She lightly laughs.

"Is that your way of telling me I sound like a daddy?" I smirk as she blushes.

She playfully punches my chest with her fists and sits up, sighing.

"You are not my 'daddy'." She laughs, lightly pulling at her t-shirt that had ridden halfway up her stomach during her sleep.

"you've never given me the chance." I try to say seductively, as I sit up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Please don't tell me you have a daddy kink." She sighs, turning back around to face me, as we now both sit cross legged on my bed.

"I don't know, to be honest. I've never...done that kind of thing before so I wouldn't know if it turns me on or anything." I admit, not feeling shy at all talking about this to Miley.

It's weird how fast I've leaned to trust her.

"Well, maybe I can help you figure out if you've got that specific link, then." Her eyes brighten and she finally looks fully awake and adventurous. Something I might need to be wary of.

"Oh, and how do you propose to do that, miss Miley?" I ask, leaning forward closer to her.

She bites her lip and that immediately starts to do things to me, but then she leans forward and whispers..