Chapter 11

Miley -

Luke and I walk down the street, holding hands at his request.

I did pull my hand away when he first held it in his, but after he repeated the action, I decided it was harmless after all.

People walked by and smiled at us as if we were a cute teenage couple. It's really weird. Luke would just smile back at them as they walked past, while I felt like hanging my head. I don't know I felt kinda guilty about being seen around town holding hands with Luke.

He's a nice, sweet, and cute boy. He's outgoing, adventurous, and fun.

When I first met him at school yesterday I thought he'd be a slightly shy kid, but he's quite the opposite when he's out of that stuffy old building known as "school".

He's got a dress sense very similar to Harry, and his hair is also styles similarly. Maybe that's why I like him?

But he doesn't have Harry's beautiful green eyes, or his brown curls.

He's got a lip ring and I can't help but wonder how harry would look with one of those things...

"So, you think you've shown me everything exciting in town, or is the dump one of the fun places here?" Luke's voice pulls me out of my thoughts.

"What are you talking about?" I ask, stopping where we're going and face him.

He only points at something behind me and I turn to see what it is. Stupid me.

"City Dump"

Of course, I would be so caught up in my own thoughts that I've lost track of where we've been heading and I walk Luke to the dump!

"Whoops...no. No, this isn't interesting at all. Unless you're into things being thrown away." I shrug and start to walk back the way we came. We're headed to the little cafe, not the home of all unwanted things from everyone in town.
____________

Harry -

I pace back and forth, waiting.

I've been waiting in this alley for nearly an hour waiting for him to get here. Whoever he is.

I'd, amazingly, found someone who was a regular supplier and sells his stuff cheap.

So, here I am, pockets full of loose change i'd found around the house, waiting for the dealer to get here. My hands began to shake just the littlest bit and I want to slam them against the brick walls lining this alley. I hate it when I need this.

I look up to see several people walk past the alley, and catch a glimpse of a file with long legs and short blonde hair.

I run to the end and watch from there, as Miley continues to walk away, her back to me.

I just wanted to watch her. Make sure she was okay, and see what this boy looked like.

From what I can see from his backside, he looks acceptable I guess. But I think we've got the same hairstyle and...I know I've got that shirt.

Then I see their hands. Touching. Her delicate little hand wrapped in his.

Yeah, not a date, my a**! He's holding her fu**ing hand!

Someone taps my shoulder and I tune to face the familiar man.

"You wanted something, yeah?" He talks with an unfamiliar accent this time, though.

I nod and we both walk down the alley. Me needing those drugs more than ever.

Miley and this boy are obviously into each other. I hate it. It's disgusting.