Chapter 3

Another update! Yay!
Okay, this one is a bit longer than my other two. (Especially my last one) but I'm starting to get into the better parts of the story. So, maybe things will begin to get a little more exciting, okay? Please let me know what you guys think, if I need to work on some parts of the story a little more, if you're liking it or not, just whatever! Just let me know what you think!
___________________________

Pic attached is what Miley's typical behavior is like. She's not all crazy and wild and out there in this story and Harry's not all charming and kind, as you all know if you've read the previous chapters. So, again, thanks for reading and let me know what you guys think! Love yous!!
___________________________

Miley -

You know that feeling when you wake up, and you just know the day ahead of you is going to be a bad one? I'd only woke up and felt like this when it would be the day of a test that I hadn't actually studied for, or when that relative that you couldn't stand was coming over for the holidays. I woke up on Sunday and felt that feeling...this was going to be a bad day.

I delayed leaving my room for as long as possible, therefore delaying how soon I'd have to see Harry again. I'd cleaned my room, changed, fixed my hair, and even did some reading.

But once my stomach growled, I knew I'd have to leave the room eventually. So, I took a deep breath, braced myself, and walked out into the hall.

Harry's room's door was wide open and I could easily see his unmade bed, and clothes thrown around the room as if they were some new weird decor. Which brought me to another conclusion: he's unorganized and messy. But maybe that could be understandable, seeing as how he's spent the last year of his life in a jail cell.

"Miley! Breakfast!" I heard mom call from the kitchen downstairs.

"Hurry up or you're not getting any!" Harry then shouted. Maybe I shouldn't have come out of my room, if he's already yelling and sounding grumpy.

As I made my way to the kitchen table - (slowly, just to annoy Harry, since he thinks he can order me around with his "hurry up") - I saw mom placing the plates of food on the table in front of the chairs.

She always sat at the head of the table, and I had always sat beside her. So I was quick to claim the spot next to mom's seat. Harry's plate was sat next to mine, though he was currently leaning against the kitchen island, watching every movement I made with scrutiny. Whatever.

"Alright, let's eat." Mom smiled as she sat down at her usual seat, and I even smiled. Hey, this breakfast and I'm hungry, of course I'm going to smile!

But mom's smile faded when Harry walked over to the table, grabbing his plate of food and walked up the stairs with it, leaving me and mom in total silence. A sadness returned to mom's eyes.

"That was rude." I mumbled as I picked up my fork and picked at my breakfast.

"He just wants space. He hasn't had that in a very long time and I understand that he wants to be alone." Mom sighed and then I took a turn to sigh. Mom never seems to see the negative side of people. I don't want to, yet I do. And Harry is pretty much 100% just that!

"Well, what're you going to do with him tomorrow when you go to work and I go to school?" I asked, taking a bite.

"He's going to school with you." And I choked.

"I thought I'd told you. I signed him up a couple days ago, and the school said it would be alright." I stared at mom with a shocked/angry expression and stumbled to find the words that were appropriate to say, but still fit how I was feeling.