34; Those abs doe?

Dipstick hops onto my lap and licks my face. I smile and scratch his back. "What's up, fatty?" I say. He pants and licks my face again.

"Well that's not nice. I've been trying to diet." I smile as Eva sits down beside me. I lay my head on her shoulder. "Hey, Ev."

She pets Dipstick. "What's wrong? You've been down all evening." Everything. I shrug. "I don't know. I guess it's just Reid's ex, Brim." And that's just because I can actually tell you it. I can't speak a word of all the other shit.

"What about her?"

"She's a bitch who's trying to break us apart. She already took Tanner." Dipstick rolls onto his back. "What? I thought ya'll were like two peas in a pod." I shrug again. "Guess not. He was making out with her all lunch and never once talked to me today."

"Wait, if she's trying to break you and Reid up, then why the hell is she going off making out with some other guy?" I stare at my dog, wishing he could just tell me what to do. But no matter how big my imagination is, that will never happen.

"I don't even know. She's weird. But she 'loves' him. So I'm guessing she'll do whatever the hell it takes to get him." Eva shakes her head. "Man, I hate girls like that. She's just desperate and jealous that he wants you, not her."

"I sure hope your right sis."

And I hope I can make it to Friday without dying.

***

I stare up at a sweaty, panting shirtless Reid. He has his hands on both sides of my head, hovering over me.

He just stays there, breathing heavily through his mouth. He stares at me. I stare at him. His abs with sweat dripping down them. Down his abs and lower. I swallow.

"Are you sure?" He whispers. I nod without thinking. "I'm positive... Don't stop."

He smiles and slides down my panties.

***

I jump up, sweating. What. The fuck.... Did I just dream about? Oh my god... That was of me and Reid about to have sex.. Oh
My god! What's wrong with me!?

I'm going crazy! I'm loosing my mind and it's just- OH MY GOD! I DREAMT OF HAVING SEX WITH REID!

I'm about to die. I'm about to go kill Reid... then go fucking die. I swear.

"Eden, come on. Your gonna be late." My mother says, knocking on the door. I swallow and jump up, running to my closet. "Alright mom! I'll be there in a minute!" I quickly grab a random shirt and pants.

I put them on and slip on my black beanie. I look in the mirror. The shirt is a blue muscle tank with 'All I care about is food, music festivals, and maybe like three people' on it. The jeans are ripped but everything together looks pretty decent. I then grab my vans and run to the door.

The whole time, I couldn't get Reid's sweaty abs out of my head.

~~~*~~~

I avoided Reid up until lunch. I don't know how I got lucky, but somehow, he wasn't in our first class. But he was at lunch.

So when he walked in the lunchroom, I immediately looked down and hid my face in my palm. I heard him walk over and sit beside me. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked. I put down my hand and avoided eye contact. "Nothing. Just tired."

He punched my leg. "Liar. What have I said about lying to me?" I smile and bite my lip, shaking my head slowly. He pushed me. "Come on now, what did I say?"

I looked up at him, smiling widely. "Lying's a sin, clumsy!" I mimicked his exact words. He laughs and wraps me in his arms, pulling me into an embrace. "That's right. Now tell me the truth."