Chapter 23.2; DollyWood

I push Reid as we walk through Room 146's door. He laughs and pushes me back.

"Reid!" I whine. "Make dinner!" I flop over on the bed and grab the remote. Reid raises an eyebrow at me. "Why?" I click on the TV and start looking for Cartoon Network. What? I like Adventure Time. It's not just for kids.

Don't judge.

"Because you can cook. Whereas I will burn the damn house down- well- Hotel." Reid laughs and shakes his head, picking up a paper and looking closely at it. "How about Pizza? They deliver here."

I about jump through the ceiling when I war that. I sit on my knees, my head perked up. My eyes are wide, staring at Reid. "Like.... they bring it to us?" He raises his eyebrows, questioning my sudden jump, but nods mercilessly.

"Oh my god! How are these people not fat?! R, order a pepperoni pizza!" He laughs and picks up his phone, staring at the paper as he dials it.

While Reid is ordering, I wander around the room. Theres a bathroom, kitchen hooked to the bedroom, no living room, and a- A BALCONY?! OH MY LIVING SHIT!

I run out to it and push on the slide doors. The warm/cold wind hits my skin, causing shivers to form along the surface of my skin. I walk out further and look over the ledge.

We are only on the second floor. Right below us is a small pool with a sign saying "NO GUESTS ALLOWED. ONLY EMPLOYEES." Hm... I wonder if they have a guest pool.

But out in the far distance, I see a lot of the lights and motion of the rides at the theme park we were at today. I smile, remembering my day with my sweet, loving, bad boy boyfriend.

And as if he could hear me, he wraps his arms around my neck from behind, leaning down to my ear and kissing my cheek. Then he just sways us back and forth slowly. There's a long while of silence between us. But it's comfortable. Not awkward. "It's beautiful." I finally mumble.

"Just like you, clumsy," I turned in his arms and leaned my back against the bars of the ledge. He just places his hands on both sides of me on the bars. He smirks, leaning closer. "Your trapped now babe." I smirked back. "Oh and is that such a bad thing?"

"With me, yea," He leans forward and kisses me softly. But as soon as he does, someone knocks on the door. He groans and releases my lips. "Someone alway ruins it at the best part." I smile and he rolls his eyes, walking back inside.

I walk over to the table and sit down, waiting for him. He doesn't take long before coming back with the pizza. I smile and dig in.

~~~*~~~

I it back on the pool chair and look at the lights glowing up the pool. Me and Reid snuck into the employee pool. It's dark, everyone's asleep, so we guess nobody else would be in here. We were right.

"Have you ever done anything bad?" Reid asks. I look over at him. "Define bad." He sighs and looks up at the dark sky. "Something that you regularly wouldn't do. Something that would get you in trouble."

I thought back on it. Technically, ever since I re-met Reid I've been doing stuff I normally wouldn't do. But I know he won't count that.

"Um..." I mutter. Reid faces me, shocked. "Really?" He asked. I squeeze my eyes shut and look away, swallowing. I open my eyes again to see Reid standing up, taking his shirt off. I look away, afraid of seeing those damn abs again.

"What are you doing?!" I yell. I hear him laugh. "We are skinny dipping." He says, grabbing my chin and turning my head to him. He has his pants off too. Oh my god, Reid!

My eyes linger down his chest and are pretty much glued at his abs and V-line. I turn away.

"Nonononono!" I yell fast. "I'm not skinny dipping!" He laughs again. Oh you bastard!