Chapter 12; Retarted seal

A/N: This is my third time updating today, and may I just say, I'm suprised.

I have a bunch of chapters already written but I'm editing them and I've just been in a good mood today so here's the third update today!

I hope ya'll enjoy!

•••

"Dude, that's not even fair. Everybody has a nice car and I'm left with riding the bus everyday." Zander laughs at me and opens the door. "Hey at least you don't have to walk." I smiled and got into the Blue Equus Bass 770. It's one awesome looking car.

Zander shut my door and walked around to his side, slipping in. His car had that amazing new car smell that kinda smelt like lemons. The front was clean but the back looked pretty bad. I wanted to laugh.

"So where we going, new guy?" He buckled his seatbelt and started the car. "Hm... how about bowling?" I nodded. "Yep. Sounds great."

~~~*~~~

"You ever bowled before, beautiful?" Zander asks, putting on his shoes as I did the same with mine. I nodded. "Yep. Which means I'm almost certain I'm gonna beat you." He laughs and smirked, standing up. He put his hands on his hips. "Oh yea? I'll have you know, I was the best player on my old school's bowling team."

"Your school had a bowling team?" I asked, walking over towards the rack of bowling balls. He followed and stepped beside me, our arms brushing each other. I shivered. "No." I laughed and grabbed the eight pound. He grabbed the twelve. Of course.

We already put the names in the screen, so Zander went first. "So how do you know Reid?" I asked. He rolled the ball and knocked down four. Then went for another ball. "Well... I kinda saved his ass a few times."

"Are you in underground fighting too?" He stops and looks at me, his eyebrows bending. He looks shocked. "You know about that?" I nodded. "Yea. Reid's friend Dexter showed me." He sighed and shook his head, rolling the ball down again.

"Dexter's an idiot." I laughed and looked at his score, grabbing a ball. As I passed him I smiled up at him and gave him a mocking glare. "Well so are you for trying to beat me." He smiled. I turned towards the bowling pins and aimed.

Oh, he's going down.

~~~*~~~

"I beat you!" I screamed, taking a fry. He rolled his eyes. "Yea yea. You've been yelling that the past few minutes." I laughed and shoved his shoulder with mine, taking a another fry. "Now you've got a story to tell all your other 'bowlers' at your old school." another fry.

He glared at me. But a smile was still on his face. "Stop making fun of me, you bully!" He then yanked away his fries when I went for one. "And don't steal my fries!"

I laughed so hard at his voice. It sounded just hilarious. I actually had to stop walking towards the car and sir on a bench. I held my stomach as tight as I could. "Oh my gosh!... You-... Your voice!...." Zander laughed a little and sat down beside me.

"Damn women. Are you dying?" I held my stomach and bent over. My eyes are tearing up and dripping down my face. There's no sound coming out of my mouth so I just kinda sit their clapping like retarted seal. "Y-Yes!" I stuttered out.

Ring ring ring!

Ring ring ring!

I calmed down and grabbed my phone out of my pocket. I quickly answered it. "Hello?"

"Hey sweetie. I'm coming home from the store and will be there in about five minutes. Be outside, ready to help unload everything. Bye love you."

I jumped up. Then turned to Zander. "Dude, we've got to go. like now. My moms almost home." He nods and gets up, both of us running towards his car.