Chapter 6; Thunder Bolt

You know that really sickening, bad, gut wrenching feeling in your stomach that tells you something is wrong, or is about to go down? Yea, that's exactly what I felt when I walked through the school doors.

Not only were people staring at me, but they were whispering too. I shook my head and dipped my head down, walking faster to my locker. I hate this. And once again, I blame Reid. Everyone probably saw us running and then him tackling me to the ground.

I quickly got in and out of my locker and ran to class. I let out a deep breath as I saw I was the first one in the room. Yes! No one
Can stare at me now!

I took out my book, The Iron prince, forth book in the Iron Fey serious. These books are awesome. I love them! Seriously, you should read them.

Anyways, I was all caught up in them, once class started, I didn't even realise it. I then noticed....

Reid wasn't there.

~~~*~~~

All of first and second period, it was weird. Reid wasn't bothering or picking on me like he usually was. It was just... odd and silent. Nobody making me cringe, glare, or laugh. I don't know. Maybe i'm just weird.

At lunch, me and Tanner talked a lot, but Reid, never showed up. Maybe he's skipping, was one thought. But even if he was, he would've shown up for lunch. He loves his food. Just like me.

Once school ended, we all knew Reid was not here. Maybe that's what everyone was talking about. Maybe it was him, not me they were whispering about. Dammit, I sure hope so.

I was now walking back from my class. I had to go pick up my mid-term papers because I forgot to yesterday. I'm still wondering what's up with Reid and why he wasn't here today. I know It's none of my business but.... I can't help but a be a little curious.

I look down at my paper. B..B...C...A... Well... At least I got an A! Now I-

Maybe just my clumsy self decided to fall... or someone pushed me. Because I fell backwards onto my butt. I looked up and saw a smirking blonde before me. Behind him, another blonde and a brunette stared at me with this sickening smile.

I swallowed and slowly got to my
feet. "What the hell was that for?" I asked calmly. The first blonde looked up and down my body, stepping towards me. I took a step back. "Wow... Reid really knows how ta pick em' don't he?" I furrowed my eyebrows, walking away from him.

"What are you talking about?"

I gasp as he takes one large step towards me, slamming his hands on the wall behind me that I am now leaning against. "Oh you know what I'm talkin' bout', girly."

"Get away from me, you creep." I tried to push him away but he just smirks and leans closer to me. I turned my head away, holding my breath. "Not happenin' today sweetheart. I've gots a job to do. And I'ma gonna finish it."

"Back off the girl, Corey. This one is off limits." A new voice adds. I squeeze my eyes shut. I am hoping that one is here to save me. I feel Corey's breath on my cheek. "That's exactly how I like em." He whispered.

I squeezed my fists shut as well and tried my best to just squeeze into one ball. I hate this...

"Ump!" I look up and see Corey on the floor, holding his eye. A boy around my age an height stands above him, his fists clenched. He has dark jet-black hair and a short, but built, frame. The other two boys stare at him in shock.

"Like I said, boys. Off limits. Go mess with some other bitch that doesn't care what you do to him." Corey gets up and glares at the black headed boy. "Tell Reid to watch his back. He never knows when I'm coming." He then wipes his scratched cheek with his wrist and walks off, his two dogs following behind.