Chapter 14; Hot fucking bastard

🔸▫🔹▪Eden's pov▪🔹▫🔸

I feel a light weight around my stomach as I wake up. Something hard is against my back, and warm breath tickles the back of my neck. My stomach flutters and my skin burns.

I slowly open my eyes and look in front of me. Im in my room... but what's behind.... I slowly turn and gasp when I realise Reid is sleeping right behind me, his arm wrapped around my stomach, which keeps me pressed tightly against his chest.

His breaths are even while mine are picking up as fast as wind before a storm. Now that I'm facing him, my chest is to his and my face is only inches from his. If even that. I can see all the small freckles he has. Little pimples he tries to cover up. And scratches from fighting. like the tiny cut on his lip or the split skin right under his eye.

Plus his jawline.... and the mole! The small little mole where his jawline starts to goes upwards and to his ear. Oh my god!

My face heats up and I swallow hard. I don't dare try to move because I feel like if I do, he'll wake up. And I don't want him to do that... at all.

I remember the events of last night. All the way down until I went to sleep. I just can't understand why I asked him to sleep with me. Oh wait... I know.

Because I'm an idiot!

Yep, that's why.

Reid moves around in his sleep and his grip on me tightened, bringing me tightly to his chest. My cheek was smushed against his chest just like my arms were. I swallowed. My body felt like it was right in front of the sun... like Reid... was the sun. He is so hot, I could easily believe it.

I close my eyes, wishing I could get out of this. But at the same time, I wanted to stay in this. It was comfortable. Knowing someone was here for me. Mom was always working. Eva's a bitch. Tanner lives somewhere else... but somehow he still whines up saving and comforting me.

How?

He's always there. How? How is he always here when I need him most? What if he wasn't there for me last night? What would've happened? What could've happened?

I clench the side of Reid's shirt into fists, now mad with myself. I was suppose to be mad at Reid. Now I'm here? But why? Why did he save me even if we were pissed at each other?

"Ouch,"

I jumped and looked up, wide eyed at Reid. My throat clogs up then drops down into my stomach. Reid smirks, making every bone in my body shiver.

"I could get used to waking up like this," I stared into his light chocolate eyes, pulling me in. This is the closest we've ever been. I can feel the mixture of our breath. Feel his own breath against my skin. I swallow.

"Hello? Earth to clumsy?" Reid smiled and tightens his arms around me. I gasp and my face heats up, just about as much as the rest of my body.

My eyes linger down to his lips and after I did that, I realised I shouldn't have. It was like there was glue somehow gluing my eyes to his lips. His plump... red lips.. They were slightly apart. That smirk gone.

I force myself to look back up into Reid's eyes. But I'm in shock as I see Reid was looking right at my mouth. My breath hitched, causing Reid to look back into my eyes.

And we just stared. I don't know why we couldn't say anything. I mean... i knew why I couldn't. My voice was lost to the world. In an unknown land. But his usual, sexual, perverted comments weren't coming out. Just air.

That is... until he looked back down at my lips. I swallowed. "E-Eden?" He stuttered... Oh my god... the bad boy stuttered!

"Hm." Was the best I could get out. If I tried to speak words, it'd kind be like 'Uh- You- I- Tea- Food-' and so on and so forth. You get the idea. And i'm already embarrassed. I don't want to make a greater fool of myself.