Chapter 13; Fat elephant ass

Being mad didn't stop me from leaving. I just sat back in my seat and cheered on the other guy. Yes, I'm a bad bitch like that.

"Dexter," I whispered, leaning towards his ear. "I gotta pee." He laughed and pointed to a door. "There. And hurry, Reid's about to win."

I made my way down the rows and to the door. After peeing, I opened the door to see Corey and his dogs standing there. My eyes winded and I tried to go back in the bathroom, but they yanked me out.

I tried to get away from them but his two friends got my arms and pinned them to the wall as Corey pushed himself on me. He smirks evilly. "Well well well, sexy. We meet again."

"Get away from me!" I screamed. The other room was too far away for anyone to hear me. Corey put a finger on my lips. "Shh... You'll need that breath for later, sweet cheeks."

I yanked my head away, struggling to get free. "Get off me you perv!" I yelled. Corey leaned down close enough to me and kissed my neck. I thrashed all around but they wouldn't even loosen up. "Stop!" I screamed to the ceiling, hoping someone would finally hear me.

"Somebody help me!" I screamed, hearing my own voice turn raw. Corey sucked on my skin and I started crying, moving anyway I could.

Someones hand slapped down over my mouth and I licked their palms. They took it off.

"Ew! She licked me!"

"Suck it up you baby!" Two new voices yelled. I opened my mouth to yell again but a different hand came on my mouth.

Somebody... please hep me.

~~~*~~~

♦♣♥♠Reid's pov♠♥♣♦

How could she say that?

Punch.

Say that Zander's better in bed than me. Hmp! She is so stupid! Not to mention she went out with him when she didn't even know him!

Punch. Punch.

Then she comes into my warm up room to 'apologise'. Oh she's such a bitch!

Punch. Block. Kick.

Who the hell does she think she is?! Walking into my warm up room and calling me an asshole! Then she routes for the fat guy! Eugh! She makes me so fucking mad!

Punch. Punch. Kick. Punch. Ridge-hand. Kick.

The big guy in front of me falls to the floor and holds his head, shaking. My eyebrows are one, still angry and the thought of Eden.

Someone grabs my wrist and lifts it up into the air. "And our winner is Reid Collins!" The crowd cheers wildly and I look up at Dexter.... But there's no Eden. I smile. Good. Maybe she got the hint and left.

I jump over the ropes and walk to my warm up room. But on the way, even over the loud crowd, I barley hear a girls voice. I instantly spin around towards it.

Down the hall, I see Corey, Rowan, and Sage all ganged up on a girl. I start walking back to my room. It was probably just some whore that wants a four some. "Somebody help me!" I froze at the voice. I knew her voice. Even If I was mad at her.

It was Eden.

I turned back to Corey, Sage, and Rowan. Rowan now had his hand over Eden's mouth, holding one arm down. Sage held down the other and Corey's head was dug into Eden's neck. I narrowed my eyes in on them, madder than I was just seconds ago.

No one. I mean no one... touches my girl and gets away with it.

Woah... did I just say my girl? Oh my god I sound worse than Tanner.