28; Love the money

I smile as I look down at the bracelet on my wrist. I bring my hand up and spin it so that I'm looking at the infinity sign. But if you turned it towards the clip... you could see the small circle with 'R' on it.

"Really girlfriend? You've been staring at that damn bracelet since I got here." Amelia said, walling in my living with popcorn. She plopped down on the couch beside me. Eva sat on the other side.

I already introduced the two ad they hit it off. I'm glad because it means I don't have to feel weird about them not talking.

"Well I'm sorry. My boyfriend and his mom got it for me and it's adorable." I smile at it again. Amelia shook her head. "Thanks Reid." I laugh and grab the remote. "Fine fine. I'll stop looking at it. What are we even watching anyways."

Eva smirked and grabbed some popcorn. "Insidious."

~~~*~~~

"I'm never sleeping again." Eva said as the movie ended. I laughed and shrugged. "Horror movies don't phase me. Well... I get scared but I'm not scared that I'm going to get sent into the further or anything." Amelia laughed.

"I'm with you on that one, RAG." I looked at her weirdly. "Rag?" She nodded. "Yep."

"What does it stand for?" I asked. She smirked. "Reid's awesome girlfriend." I rolled my eyes. "Your so weird." I mumbled pushing her. She shrugs. "Look who I hang out with."

"I honestly felt bad for that little blonde kid. He was in a coma for half the damn movie!" I yelled. Eva turned to us. "Well, what you guys wanna talk about?"

"I don't know." I said shrugging. Amelia scoffed. "Yea you do. Oh my god, look what my boyfriend Reid got me!" She mimicked in a girly voice. I crossed my arms but I couldn't help to let a smile come on my face from where I was holding back laughter.

"Oh please. Amelia, you have a boyfriend. I'm sure your crazy about him." Amelia's face turned pale. She dropped the happy face and looked at her lap. I straightened up. "Lia?... What's wrong?"

She sighed. "I think I like someone else." She mumbled. My eyes widened. "W-What? But your dating Marcus." She nodded. "I know... but I can't help it."

"Lia..." She groaned, frustrated.

"He likes you though!" Her eyes were big now. Filled with anger and confusion. Mine were wide because of shock.

"Zander? You like Zander?"

Eva spoke up. "Wait... isn't that Reid's fighting trainer?" I nodded. Amelia blushed and sat down, rubbing her face. "Yes... I like him."

"What made you like him?" I questioned. She was quiet a minute, not making any movement.

"The other day I was walking to my car to go home. I had stayed late after school for Volleyball practice and it was dark out. Which is why I didn't see the men before I went outside. When I got to my car, they tried kidnapping me. After punching me a couple times, I noticed they had stopped. When I opened my eyes, Zander was there, standing over them. They were on the ground unconscious-"

"How many guys?" I spun my hand around and slapped Eva's head. "Eva!" She rubbed her head and glared at me. "What? It's a question?"

"Three. There was three." Amelia looked ashamed of herself. And I wouldn't blame her. She's dating one guy who she claimed she 'loved' but likes another dude. I would be ashamed too. I scooted towards her and hugged her. She immediately started crying.

"I don't know what to do, Eden!" I rubbed her back. "It's okay, Lia. Maybe it's just a little puppy love. Maybe you just like him because he saved you. Just give it time." She nodded and held me tighter. Then Eva joined in.