Chapter 22; Your Like A Damn Drug

Why the hell does my mom always say yes when I want her to say no?! Seriously! It's just like the time when I went to meet Reid's parents! Eugh!

I lay back on my bed and rub my face. Dammit.... What am I gonna do? I thought he'd take Emily! I mean, yea when I bought them I wanted him to take me but then I thought about what could happen! Oh my god!

Dipstick jumps onto my stomach and I grunt, rubbing his back. He licks my face and I laugh.

It's like nine o'clock and I'm still all hooked up on the fact that my mom said yes.

Ring ring ring!

Ring ring ring!

I bit my lip when I saw it was Reid. I swallowed and picked it up, hitting answer. "Hey baby! What'd your mom say about DollyWood?"

"She said I could come."

"Yes! See, babe. I told you she'd say yes." I pursed my lips. "Yea..." He waited a while before answering and I was heating up, embarrassed. Even though he couldn't see me, I knew he could hear me. Which was just all the worse.

"Why don't you want to go?" He asked finally. I closed my eyes, scratching Dipstick's back. "It'd not that I don't want to. I just..."

"I know you don't want to go. So tell me why." I sighed and rolled on my side. "Because it would be just me and you. Alone in a little hotel. I just... I don't know. I guess I'm just nervous."

"You don't want to be alone with me?"

"No! No that's not what I'm trying to say! Eugh. I want to be with you but I just don't... Eugh...." I hear him laugh on the other end. I glare at the wall. He knows what I mean but he still laughs.

"I know what your saying, clumsy. I just like messing with you. But that was not my reason for taking you with me. I promise I won't do anything. I just want to be with you wherever I go. I know I can't always get that, but I'll try."

I smile, now relived. "Okay good. Now I don't feel as nervous."

I can almost see him smiling. With that dimple popping out. And his chocolate brown eyes lighting up. And just imagining his smiling face, makes me smile and the butterflies enter my stomach.

"Clumsy?" He whispers huskily after a while. It was low and deep. It made me curl my toes. "Yea."

"You do know how much I care about you, right?" I nodded, only realising he couldn't see after I had done it. "Yea."

"Which means you know that I can never get you out of my mind." I gasp. I the swallowed it down. I didn't expect for him to say something like that. But I guess I don't expect a lot of things.

"R-Really?"

"Eden, open your window. I'm tired of just watching you. I want to touch you." I jump up and turn towards my window. In the dark night, I saw Reid's figure standing right by my window, his phone against his ear. He smiled.

I dropped my phone and jumped over my bed, to my window. I slowly opened it. "Reid!" I yell-whispered. "What are you doing here?! It's past nine! My mom might like you but she'll kill you if she fins out you were here."

He laughs and crawls into my room, shutting the door behind him. "But I couldn't sleep." He jumps onto my bed and kicks off his shoes, laying back. I crossed my arms. "So why'd you come here?"

He held out his arms like a little baby. "Sleep with me, E." I swallowed and my face and body both heated up. He smirked. But I still saw a smile.

"I-I don't k-know." I stuttered. Dammit! Curse you Reid! Making me stutter... "Yes you do. Stop attempting to hide stuff from me, clumsy." He now has a full on smirk.