Chapter 21; Birthday

🔹▪🔸▫Eden's pov▫🔸▪🔹

Okay... today's the day... I'm going to a cook out at Reid's house for his birthday cook out.

That's my first thoughts as I open my eyes. I have to be there by ten. So I quickly get up and go through my closet. I want something more cuter than I usually wear.

Damn... I am doing this just because I want Reid to look at me. Not that he doesn't do that enough. Motherfucker, I'm so selfish.

"Sooo... what you need my help with today, little sis?" I smile at my sister. "Something cute, but no dress."

"Hm... what's the occasion?" I pulled my hair out of the pony tail and re-did it. "Reid's cook out birthday party." She smirked and clapped her hands together. "Iv'e Got the perfect thing!"

I sit down and wait for her to come back. When she does, she places a mini jean skirt with fake holes in it and goes through my closet searching for something. She then places my red and black flannel on the bed too. She smiles and hops out of the room.

"You'll know what shoes to wear!"

She shut the door and I looked at the cloths.

Right... black and white converses.

~~~*~~~

I pull down my skirt and swallow as I get into Tanners car. He looks down at my skirt and his eyes widen. I slap the back of his head. "Hey, hurry up or we're gonna be late."

"S-Sorry. Your just... wearing that." I shrug. "So? I wear what I want." Tanner sighs and starts driving. "Your wearing it for Reid."

"And If I am?" Tanner ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head. "I don't want him changing you. It's weird seeing you dressed... girly." I smiled but stared out the window. "He's not changing me. I just thought maybe I could dress different for a change. It's okay for me to still act like a girl, isn't it?" He smiles and nods. "Whatever. What'd you get him?"

I smiled.

"You'll see."

~~~*~~~

I run up behind Reid and jump on his back, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. "Happy birthday!" I yelled. He laughs and grips my thighs, keeping me up on him. And jumping on him was probably a bad choice since I'm in a short tight skirt. And he's holding bare skin.

"Is my birthday present you nude? Because I see no clothing on your legs," I smacked his forehead. "Hey! No hitting the birthday boy!" I laughed and he dropped me to the ground. I pulled down my skirt immediately. He turned around, smiling. Then his jaw dropped as he looked down my body, his eyes staying glued to my legs for what seems like forever. I heated up horribly.

And the sad part is... we stayed like that for a couple minutes. Not saying anything. I just stood there while he undressed me with his eyes.

You know what... maybe I shouldn't have worn this. I'll never wear a dress or skirt again. I promise.

"Hey, buddy! Happy birth.....day..." Dexter came over beside Reid and his eyes widened as he took in my appearance as well. Reid didn't seem to notice. As much as he was drooling over my legs.

Dammit! Grow some balls and tell them to stop, Eden!

"Woah. Reid, dude I never realised how hot your girlfriend was. Damn," Reid shot up at that. He spun towards Dexter and glared at him. Dexter laughed and held up his hands. "Hey, it was a joke. But seriously, you might wanna do something to tell all your family that shes yours before they start asking her out."