♥09♥ The Oshitari cousins

Start from the beginning

"Which one are you talking to?" Kenya asked her.

"Where are we going now?" Chinami dodged the question, much to Kenya's annoyance, "Am I buying too much?"

"You're a cute little shopper, is it your first time here in Tokyo?" Yuushi asked.

"...yes." Chinami looked away with a sheepish smile, not having a clue that she was making Kenya's heart thump here and there.

'She's so cute...!' Kenya had to look away from her because he was afraid of looking embarrassing in front of her.

"You are so cute, little lady." Unlike Kenya, Yuushi was not shy to give compliments to cute girls. He found the red haired girl to be cute as well as finding enjoyment in seeing Kenya jealous.

"Stop it, Yuushi!"

Yuushi suggested that they should go and watch a movie together. Kenya wanted to object against the idea of it but Chinami also felt like watching a movie too so Kenya was forced along with it too.

"Ugh..." Kenya knew this would happen! Yuushi always picked a sappy movie to watch! He doesn't know what's worse, watching a movie with Shiraishi or Yuushi. Shiraishi's choice of Korean movie always have the same pattern again and again, the hero and heroine hate each other, get along, falls in love, and then something tragic happens to one of them and die; Yuushi on the other hand was okay as long as it was romantic.

Chinami was sat in between the Oshitari cousins and she was rather bored of the romantic movie. She doesn't find it one bit interesting or sweet and she actually found it weird how the heroine easily fall for the guy. She does enjoy the popcorn and drink though. She heard the sound of Kenya's drink running out and she offered Kenya her still half full drink.

"Eh?"

"You ran out." Chinami said with simpleness, "Have some."

'This...this is the legendary indirect kiss! Ah! I took her first kiss and now I am taking the indirect kiss! Is it okay for the god of fortune to be nice to me?!' Kenya thought as he drank from the straw that she drank from.

When the movie was over, Kenya finished her drink and threw it into the trashcan. He noticed Yuushi was dabbing his eyes with a handkerchief. Was the movie THAT touching?!

'Why is he so sensitive about shit like this?' Kenya wondered. His train of thoughts stopped when Chinami tugged on his sleeve.

"Oshitari-senpai-"

"Yes?" Again, both cousins responded to her.

"Yuushi, she is clearly talking to me, she is looking at me for goodness sake!"

"Ugh...this is annoying. Kenya-senpai, I'm hungry." Her words made an arrow shoot into his heart and she hasn't a clue what she was doing to him.

"Senpai? Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah..."

"If you say so..."

As they ate together, she was getting stories about one another from the Oshitari cousins. The story-telling ranged from cute stories, embarrassing stories, and stories about their childhood. Chinami noticed that the cousins were very different from one another; Kenya was very sociable, a people person, while Yuushi was a lot calm and very cool-headed.

"Chinami-chan, has anyone ever told you how cute your smiles are?" Yuushi asked Chinami, eyes focused on her.

"Woah?! Why are you calling her Chinami already?! You should start off with Sakurahime and then work your way up!" Kenya snapped at Yuushi, overly protective of Chinami in an instant.

"Ah, i just remember I am supposed to meet up with Gakuto. Kenya, I trust you will take care of Chinami-chan?" It was such a shame that he can't tease his cousin any further but he had to leave.

"Of course!"

"Then I will take my leave. It's nice meeting you, Chinami-chan."

"Hm, see you next time." Chinami waved goodbye to Yuushi before turning her attention to Kenya, "Hmm...Kenya-senpai, where do you want to go?"

"Eh? You're asking me?"

"Do you see anyone else here called 'Kenya-senpai'?"

"No."

"Then where do you want to go?"

"A-anywhere with you is fine."

"Then should we just walk around?"

"A-ah..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On their way back to Tokyo by train, Kenya was reading the instructions for the hair bleaching product he bought. There's always a chance for the process of bleaching to go wrong so he had to read the instructions as carefully as he can.

"Do you bleach it yourself or does your Mom or Dad help you?"

"Of course I do it myself."

"Oh. Why do you bleach your hair, Senpai?"

"Does it look bad?" Kenya asked her.

"I think it looks good but from what your cousin said, you used to have dark hair."

"I did. Well, as long as I look good like this, it's fine, right?"

Chinami suddenly ran her fingers through his hair, liking the soft feel.

"Nice!" Chinami always wanted to run her hand through his hair, it looked very soft and she always wanted to ask if she can touch it but she was afraid Kenya was one of those people who would freak out over a touch on their hair. "I wonder what I would look like as a blonde..."

"I love your red hair." Kenya may be a hair bleaching enthusiast and would recommend to others on what bleach product to use on their hair but he wouldn't recommend her to even touch the bleach product because he loved her red hair. He touched one of the long strand of hair on the front, "You wouldn't be Chinami without red hair."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah."

"Oh wow, Senpai, look at the sunset! It's beautiful..." Chinami pointed out of the window and Kenya looked out too. It was a very beautiful sunset.

Kenya looked at Chinami with a smile; the orange glow made her look more beautiful...

"Hey, it's okay if you keep calling me Kenya."

"Really? Then I will call you that from now on, Kenya-senpai."