who wants to get drunk

Start from the beginning

"What's this club, Bekah?" She flipped her hair over her shoulder and checked her lipstick in the car's side mirror.

"I don't really know but I heard some magnificent things about it. People say its the best club here in Virginia. I thought it would be fun to check it out and if it turns out to be boring, at least we can get a snack out of it. Ready?" She smirked at us. I rolled my eyes and snuggled into Klaus's side. Kol offered his arm to his sister which she took and they both gave the infamous Mikaelson smirk. We walked to the bouncer and with a few persuasive words from Rebekah, we were allowed to go in. I pouted knowing that I was gonna need to compell a lot of people since I did not look like I am over 21. Stupid hybrid genes. Klaus grabbed a booth overlooking all the people dancing and we sat down while Rebekah and Kol joined the crowd.

"This place looks cool." I said idly after Klaus ordered us some drinks. Klaus shrugged.

"It's loud."

"But that's partly what makes this place cool. Loud, fun music, dim lights with neons highlighting everything that needs to be seen, good alcohol excetra excetra." I rambled. "It's like perfect for a vampire who wants to let loose. Speaking of which, we should probably keep an eye on Kol." I said slowly and looked out to find the said Original.

"Oh he'll be fine, love. Rebekah will help keep a watch on him. Its not like we don't know the drill if he gets too out of hand." Klaus groaned and tugged me back to him. I rolled my eyes and stole his drink the waitress sat down, ignoring mine before I handed it to him. He raised an eyebrow but took a sip. We talked and played a little game of messing with the other people before Rebekah came out to us with a huge grin.

"Come dance with me Tara. You are not going to just sit here and let my hard work on you go to waste." She ordered.

"Fiiine. I was wanting to go see if Kol was behaving himself anyways." I grabbed her hand and she lead me to the dancing crowd, leaving Klaus behind. He had to intimidate someone over his phone anyways and that's no fun to listen to him tossing out threats and such. He just loves using his hybrid status against other supes. It wouldn't surprise me if he decided he was gonna take over the world just because he was bored.

Rebekah grabbed my other hand and started to do a jumping dance that went along with the song playing and I joined in, laughing. She went away after a few songs to find some boy to dance with and I danced by myself. I could see Kol chatting up someone on the outer edge of the dancing people. He saw me and winked before leading the girl somewhere. I sure hoped he didnt drain her completely. This is fun and I didn't want him to ruin it.

"Can I have this dance?" Klaus' s accented voice asked from behind me. I turned my head and grinned

"Depends. Are you a good dancer?" He smirked and grabbed my hand, using that to spin me to him.

"I'm one of the best."

"You're ever so modest Mr. Mikaelson."

"I like to leave the modesty for Elijah." He chuckled. I joined in the laughter and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Alrighty then. If you got the moves than show me. Impress me." I dared. He looked at me deviously and then dipped me low enough that the bottom of my hair brushed the floor. I gasped in surprise as he pulled me back up and did exactly what I dared him to do. This went on for at least an half an hour before I admitted defeat.

"Alright! You are indeed one of the best dancers! Lets take a break." I said laughing.

"All you had to do is ask, sweetheart." He said proudly and lead us back to the table. I picked my drink up and drained it. Dancing can be exhausting, jesus. Total respect for those who make it their career. Klaus sat fown and pulled me onto his lap. I laughed as he nuzzled my neck.

"Stop it." I pushed him slightly but I couldn't stop the smile on my face. He chuckled but kept doing it.

"That has to be the most disgusting sight I have ever seen." Kol plopped down across from us. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure you seen worse." He considered it and nodded.

"Alright, its the second most disgusting thing I seen."

"Oh shut up." I laughed as he smirked.
"Also when we're out in public, it's usually a good idea to not wear your snacks as lipsticks. It tends to be a turn off for the ladies." I gestured around my lips as emphasis. He had blood on his lips he didn't bother cleaning up.

"Yes mother." He snarked and licked his lips to get all of it off. Klaus chuckled and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Was she good?"

"Delicious." They both smirked at each other as I looked down and smiled. It was so cute when they're bonding. I lifted my head, fixing to ask if anyone has seen Rebekah when I just froze.

"Tara? What's the matter?" Klaus asked immediately, having felt me stiffen in his lap. Without saying anything, I tilted my head towards the problem I spotted. A very sparkily problem.

"Volturi." Kol muttered and the person snapped their heads towards us.

"Craaaap."
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

sorry for the cliffhanger. Hope you enjoy.

 Hope you enjoy