17 ~ the truth

A few days have gone by and I see how much it has been killing Connor to wait for me while I haven't been too good either myself. I've been thinking a lot about Adam, mostly late at night. It hurts, it really does. He has been with me for the majority of my life and he feels like a big part of me as a person. Even though we hadn't seen eachother in 8 years everything still felt natural with him... Safe. The past has always been that to me, safe. Safe is nice, but sometimes you need to escape it. Get out of your comfort zone. I think it's time for me to get out of mine. Leave my blue neighbourhood and leave Adam. It's time for me to start over and take a leap of faith... With Connor. Now I've figured out what I want there's only one thing left; telling Connor.

"Hey Con, can we talk?" I say. He's obviously surprised since I haven't really spoken to him in days. "Yes! If you're ready, of course." he says nervously for what I'm about to tell him. I take a deep breath and start talking;
"I like you Connor, and I'm scared. I'm scared to admit that and say that because it puts me in this vulnerable position. All my life (A/N; you stood by me) I've been isolated in this safe boring town called Perth. I've always had my family around and this person that broke my heart called Adam. Now he's gone and I feel lost. But you know what Connor; even though I'm scared and my heart has been broken and the future holds so much uncertainity I want to be found by you."

When I'm done speaking I feel his lips smash onto mine. This time there's no alcohol, loneliness or silence. It's pure and simple love.

"I can't believe that you'd be with someone who breaks your heart" he says. "Well," I respond "we accept the love we think we deserve..." "You don't deserve heartbreak Troye. You deserve to be happy. I can help you with that." Connor says and he kisses me on the forehead.

A/N; well wasn't this cute? do you love me again?

I know this is short but don't kill me tomorrow's one is quite long and I still update daily so be happy k.

Mylou xx