8 ~ netflix and chill

A/N; no smut sorry ;)

POV: Troye

Today I'm meeting up with Adam again. He told me his dad was going to be away for the day with his mum but I still didn't feel very comfortable going there. Maybe I just need to trust Adam a little more and it will be okay.

~

After he grabbed me a drink we went upstairs to his room. He asks me if I want to watch a movie and we pick one together on Netflix. I sit down on his bed a little uncomfortable.

POV: Adam

Troye looks really cute today. Ugh, I really want to kiss him. I choose not to anyways because I don't want to make him uncomfortable.

I lean back on my bed but Troye awkwardly sits on the edge. I grab his hand and say "Come here babe, relax." and he cautiously lays his head on my shoulder but he soon relaxes.

We just sit in silence and I go through his hair with my hand, but it's perfect. It doesn't matter if he wants to take it slow, he's more than worth it.

POV: Troye

I still feel a little unsure about this whole thing but damn this boy makes it hard to take things slow. Laying on his chest makes me feel like I'm home again. When we were young I definitely liked Adam a lot but even though I never had this in mind, I did always know he was special. He makes me feel safe and makes me feel more at ease than I ever imagined to be possible. I know it's not wise to be here with him and I know I'm supposed to stay away from him but when he looks like this I never ever wanted to be so bad. Eventually my heart defeats my brain and I kiss him.

POV: Adam

Halfway through the movie I suddenly see Troye staring at me from the corner of my eye. I wonder what he's thinking about. When he sits up I start asking him what's wrong when he surprises me with his lips smashing into mine. While smiling I hungrily return the kiss and pretty soon he has rolled me onto my back and he's on top of me. After at least a couple minutes of making out we finally break apart, panting. "I could get used to this." Troye tells me, grinning. "Me too, babe, me too." I smile back.

When the movie is finished and Troye has left I almost immediately fall asleep, thinking that if people were rain I was drizzle and he was a hurricane.

Little did they know, Adam's parents had returned early and Adam's dad had stood right behind the door, hearing every single word.

A/N; I'm sorry for the ending :( You did see that coming right? I'm sorry I'm mean

But anyways; what did you think of this chapter? Do you like me uploading every day? If you do I have a request; if you don't mind can some of you please promote this story? I know most of you have instagrams and twitters and tumblrs and all that and I would reaaally appreciate it if you could tell your followers or friends about this story since I'm kind of stuck on the views count. I know it shouldn't really matter but I just really like writing and I want other people to read it and communicate with me about it. Also I want to read YOUR stories so if you have one or more leave it here in the comments and we can all read eachothers stories, that'd be cool right? k bye

ps. nobody comments except from wordcatcher and MysticWolf1028 but maybe one day people will lol

Mylou xx