Prologue ~ he was my best friend

we play video games
we tell eachother everything
he comes to my house most of the time
he told me how to jump off the jetty
he's my best friend

~

What I loved about Adam was that he wasn't scared at all. He took risks. He did what nobody else did, and I loved it. He was three years older than me so I guess that's why. The kids in my year were nice but they were just... boring. I wanted adventure. I wanted to explore. When I was with my family & kids from school I felt like a lion trapped in a cage, but with him I felt... wild.

Adam and I were best friends. We did literally everything together. We were inseperable, a team. I don't know for how
long we were friends and I don't really know when we stopped being friends. We just were for as long as I can remember and one day things changed.There was an age gap of three years but none of that ever really mattered. We both lived in Perth
carelessly, until we became teenagers and things changed. My name is Troye Sivan, I'm 21 years old and this is my story.

"Sometimes you just have to let go of something to get something better in return "

A/N; I KNOW THIS IS SHORT but I have a lot of ideas for the coming chapters. It'll take a lot of time to actually put my thoughts into words but rn I don't have a lot of views anyway so no rush for me. Oh and btw, the name of the other guy is currently Adam but I'm still deciding on what his name is going to be permanently. See you in the first chapter!

I know Troye isn't 21 yet btw, it just works for the story okay.

Thoughts?