9 ~ the talk

POV: Adam

I wake up and I immediately think back to the night before with a huge grin on my face. Who knew that our innocent friendship as kids would eventually turn into that?

A knock on my door surprises me and my dad comes in without asking and sits on the edge of my bed. "So, what did you do last night? Did you have fun?" he asks me.

"Yeah I just watched Netflix for a while and went to bed early." Technically it's true.

"So you didn't bring any friends over?" he asks me. "Nope, wasn't feeling like it."

"You sure? I swear I saw his bike standing in the front yard yesterday..." he says and he sees my shocked expression. "STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME ADAM, WHY WAS HE HERE" he starts yelling at me.

Shit shit shit, I don't want to piss him off. "We- We- We just ran into eachother at the grocery store the other day and wanted to c-catch up."

"THEN WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME" he yells again. "Be-because you hit him when we w-were 10 and I-I didn't want it to happen again."

"YOU KNOW WHY THAT HAPPENED ADAM? YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS. DON'T TRY TO DENY IT I HEARD YOU TALKING IN HERE YESTERDAY. YOU ARE FUCKING DISGUSTING." he yells as he starts hitting me. I back away into the corner and shit it hurts, it hurts really bad.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? IF HE'S BACK HERE ONE MORE TIME, I'LL KILL BOTH OF YOU" he yells pointing his finger at me. I look up at him in shock but all I see is an angry face with no regret whatsoever about what he's just said. I look into his eyes and I realize that he's not just threatening, he'll do it in a heartbeat.

I'm scared, genuinely scared. I feel my heart beating in my chest and my hands are trembling as I grab my phone from my nightstand. I really really like Troye... I have lost him before... I don't want to lose him again... I feel tears welling up in my eyes now. This is not fair. I can't lose him, but I have to be selfless. I promised him he'd be safe and I won't break my promise. If leaving him means he's safe I'll have to. With a burning pain in my heart and tears rushing down my face I type a text message.

From: you

To: Troye

We need to talk.

A/N;
What did you think of this chapter? It's so sad right? Well prepare your tissues because next one will be even worse... See you tomorrow!

PS. I'm sadistic sorry