12 ~ a long flight

POV: Troye

I really wanted to take Phil's offer to go to the UK for a while, but how am I gonna explain this to my mum?

~

It didn't turn out to be that hard. My mum has seen how unhappy I have been and even though she doesn't know who or what caused she wants me to be happy. Seeing me broken made her broken and she can't stand seeing me like this anymore so after a lot of crying and "I love you"'s she says I can go. I promise her that I'll come back and that's it's just for a little while and I'll be safe. Together we book the plane tickets and just the thought of escaping makes me feel a lot better already.

~

I'm at the airport now and I feel really nervous. I've never travelled alone before let alone outside of Australia. This will also be the first time I'll meet Dan and Phil in real life but I'm not that nervous about that, I feel like I know them already.

~

After struggling to find my plane and making the boarding just on time I can finally sit down in the plane. It'll be a long flight but I don't mind, it'll be good to have time to think about things.

Now, Adam... I don't know about him. I'm devastated obviously but something else just doesn't add up. Everything was great, there was passion and there was a real connection. At least, it felt like that. He couldn't have faked all of that, could he? It just doesn't make any sense.

But just thinking about him makes the tears well up in my eyes again. I've been such a fool, falling for him blindly. It doesn't matter if it was real or not, he dumped me and I have to let it go.

I hope this trip does that for me, let things go. Back at home in Perth I don't really have anyone to talk to besides my family. I've just always been an outsider and I don't really feel comfortable around people around me. That's why I started YouTube and I have felt really loved since I started it, people on there seem to get me. I had been watching Phil for a long time before I started making videos and one day he commented on one of my videos and we became friends. He's like the older brother to me that I never had

The rest of the flight is spent sleeping and watching a movie in an attempt to relax a bit. When we finally land in the UK I feel like I can breathe again and I am finally free.

A/N; I KNOW TROYE HAS AN OLDER BROTHER STEELE JUST SHH.

but... what did you think? it's just kind of a filler chapter so I thought I'd upload it at the same time as the other one so you don't get all excited for nothing haha

question; do you guys ship troyler or tronnor?

and btw I already talked to you guys about the future of this story but writing the next chapter now and I just want to say that I'll make more effort now that I'll update less and the chapters will (hopefully) be better and longer than usual