6 ~ a date?

We had been texting about it and the day is now here for Adam and I to catch up. I'm excited to see him again but I also feel kind of... nervous? I don't know, it's just like I haven't seen him in so long and I feel like things have changed a lot since the last time I saw him obviously, because it's been 8 years. After overthinking everything I finally put on a shirt and some pants and do my hair and head to the coffee shop.

When I arrive he's already sitting there. God, I didn't think he could possibly look any cuter. I feel my knees shaking as I enter the shop but as soon as he sees me he embraces me in a warm hug and I feel at ease again.

It was going well, we were just casually talking about our lives right now. I told him all about my Youtube channel and he told me all about that he's really into guitars now, and also why he works at the grocery store. Just imagining him with a guitar almost made me drool though. It was like the good old days, but things had definitely changed.

After about two hours it is time to say goodbye. We both agree that it was fun and that we should catch up again soon. He pulls me into a tight hug again and I feel really safe in his arms. I kind of don't want to let go, but eventually we slowly break apart. We kind of stuck when our faces are in front of eachother, still holding eachother.

"Did I ever tell you you have really nice eyes?" he suddenly asks me. "No, I don't think so." I reply with a trembling voice, smooth Troye. "Well you do, it's like a really pretty shade of blue, like the ocean. It's so easy to get lo-" he doesn't get to finish his sentence because suddenly I smash my lips onto his. I really surprised myself by doing that... Like really Troye, you don't even know whether he's gay or not and you're already so enchanted by him that you can't help yourself but kiss him? It felt right though, didn't it? I still feel a little guilty for startling him like that when I see his surprised face as he breaks the kiss. "I'm sorry... I don't know what came over me, I just..." "Shh," he whispers seductively as he puts his finger on my lips "don't." And he pulls me in for another kiss, this one so much better than the first one.

I don't know how this happened, when this happened or why it happened so fast but it did. I fell for Adam Jay Brown and oh lord did it feel right.

A/N; heeey guess who's back again? it me! I don't really know about this chapter but oh well, let me know what you think. Will #Tradam work out? Or will they remain friends? The suspense the suspense (not really). Soo because I have a week off from school I probably will be uploading daily the rest of the week too, just to get on with the story. Anyways, I hope to see you in the next chapter! Mylou xx

pssst I know this may have been a little soon but I feel like it's fine since they knew eachother really well before this + it's quite common/realistic to kiss on a first date so k bye