15 ~ broken

After a long night Phil calls us a taxi and we head to their apartment. Connor passes out in the car and lays his head on my shoulder but I decide to let it be, it's just innocent anyways.

"Connor" I shake his shoulder as I slowly move away from him. "Huh?" he mumbles sleepily as he wakes up. "We're here, open your eyes." "But I don't want tooo..." he whines childishly. "Come on, you can continue sleeping once we're in the apartment." I tell him and he grumpily gets up. As soon as we enter the apartment Connor goes straight into Dan's bedroom and after a few minutes I hear him snoring.

Dan, Phil and I decide to watch a movie since we're not really tired yet. After about half an hour of them making out during the movie it gets too uncomfortable for me and I decide to go to bed, also partly because I'm getting tired. They try to apologize but who can really blame them... They're just very much in love.

I try to get changed and into bed as quietly as possible so I don't wake up Connor. When I'm finally done and in bed my mind wanders to Adam again since a long time it seems and partly because of the silence, exhaustion and alcohol I start to cry. I try to muffle the sounds by crying into my pillow but I fail. "Troye, are you okay?" I hear Connor mumble sleepily. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine" I respond, not very convincingly since I'm still crying. "Troye are you crying?" Connor has sat up now. I don't respond and after a few moments of silence I feel his arms wrap around me and I allow myself to cry again while he cautiously pats my back. He doesn't even try to tell me it's okay because he knows it's not. After a while like that I lie down but he doesn't let go and we just stay in the embrace.

I open my eyes after a while and I see him. Like, I really see him. Protective Connor, caring Connor... adorable Connor. Maybe the feelings were real, maybe it was just the alcohol, maybe it was just the loneliness and maybe it was all three. All I know is that in that moment I kiss him and I don't regret one bit of it.

A/N; oh Troye, so impulsive...
what did you think? let me know!

and btw I did say before that I wouldn't be uploading as much as before but tbh I love writing this story way too much too slow it down. I'll just always find time regardless of what I should actually be doing lol. I hope you like the frequent updates! I will absolutely update once or more every week but I don't think I can promise updating daily until the story finishes bc sometimes I can get really stuck on a chapter oops.

Mylou xx