Chapter 99 LOL

"Bleep Bleep. Bleep. Bleep. " The alarm sounded. I quickly turned it off. It was my
turn to make breakfast.

Mark oppa was still sleeping really soundly. I slowly plucked his hands off me and walked slowly to my room. Looking at the sleeping Ye Ri, I smiled and grabbed my clothes and went for a shower.

What should I cook? I looked into the fridge to find for any possible food.

Hmm...

I guess I should make sandwiches. They are the safest to make.

I grabbed out some eggs and cheeze. I cracked the eggs and started to whip them. When they were done, I heated the pan and started to fry it.

"What are you doing here?" Mark oppa's husky voice enthralled me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned his head onto the nape of my neck.

"Cooking breadfast. Go away,don't distract me." I groaned as I elbowed him.

"I distract you?" He asked amusingly, totally unaffected by my assail on him and pulled me closer to him.

Thththththump. Thhththththhump.

"Oppa." I said sternly and he sighed.

"Fine fine. Only if you give me one kiss and I won't bother you anymore." He pouted and I laughed.

"Ne pabo." I said and turn around and was about to plant my lips onto his when a loud shriek filled the kitchen.

"What are you guys doing?" Ye Ri screamed and you can see the tears brisking down her cheeks.

Mark oppa and I quickly moved away from each other. It's weird why it feels as if I was caught in an affair when I wasn't in one.

"Oppa is mine! Appa is omma's!" She yelled and pulled Mark oppa's hand away, dragging him out from my side.

"Oppa is mine." She started to sob.

"Ye Ri stop crying.." I walked towards her and stroked her hair to comfort her only to get my hand smacked away.

"Go away. I hate you." And she cried harder.

Mark oppa shooed me off as he went to comfort Ye Ri.

"Ye Ri yah. Oppa is always yours so stop crying." He wiped away her tears and she started sniffing.

"Jinja? Then why were you hugging omma?" She asked.

"I hug everyone. You see I hug you." Mark oppa replied and hugged her.

"But oppa I want you to hug me only." She pouted and Mark oppa laughed.

"Sure sure.Now shall omma bring you to take a bath?" Mark oppa asked and she nodded.

"Go."Mark oppa said to me and I gave him a curious glance.

"What about the food?" I asked.

"I will do it. Go bath Ye Ri." He ushered and I nodded.

"Come on Ye Ri." I said and she finally pulled my hand.

Like yesterday, I set up the shower for her and waited for her at the door.

"Omma, you love appa more than oppa right?" She asked and I bit my lip.

"Sure sure." I brushed her off.

"One day when I grow up I am going to marry oppa." She said and I chocked on my saliva.

"Don't you think you are too young to think about this?"I asked and she shook her head.