Chapter 94 Bleepblbleebleep

Mark

"3000 won please." I gave her a smile.

"Oh my god! He smiled at her! He's so cute."

"Oh my god! I died!"

I rolled my eyes internally.

Today is such a long day. Damn.

"H-here." She passed me the money which I recieved with a tired smile. Where's Min Ae?

I looked back. She's not there. Where did she go?

Jackson's in a mess.

I chuckled under my breath.That fool.

"Hyung. Hyung. There's a customer." JB called me and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Ne annyounghaesayo." I smiled.

"Can I get an autograph?" She smiled and I almost snapped. Almost.

"No...You can it in our fanmeeting though.We are not allowed to give out autographs today." I said through my gritted teeth.

I don't know how many people asked for our autographs. I would have given them but the director and producer didn't allow us.

"Uhh. " She pouted and I took a breath.

"Mian." I faked a smile.

"Fine.. I want an apple pie." She ordered and I clicked it.

"Is that all?"

"Ne." She smiled and I told her to wait at the right. Then I saw that there still 3 customers who haven't got the food yet.

"Jackson!" I yelled.

"Wait wait wait." He yelled back and I turned around and found him looking up and down and left  and right.

I sighed.

I walked over.

"Don't pressurize me hyung. Which one is number 6 again?" He looked at me with confused eyes and I pointed to it.

"Seriously Jackson? I can identify all the food already." I sighed and took my orders to my counter.

"Thank you and please come again." I smiled and the girl giggled.

"There's so much of them." Joy pouted.

"Totally. I want to sleep." Yu Gyeom complained.

"Keep it up guys. We only have one more hour." JB said and I cried for joy internally.

Finally. My legs are kind of sore from standing for 8 hours straight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Good job guys!" The producer said.

I bit into the pasta that Kelvin guy made. He's a good cook.

We finally had our meal. It was too crowded at the coffee house there was no time for us to eat. Min Ae's parents decided to close the shop early as it was too crowded.