Chapter 55 Park Hoon

"Let me pay." I stopped Mark oppa's hand which was reaching for his wallet.

"Wow. Seriously?" He eyed me suspiciously.

"Yeah." I went to take out my wallet. Mark oppa has been spending so much, buying us all so many meals and even bringing us to the yacht. That's really expensive you know. It kinds of make me feel bad for him.

"Here.Take this." Mark oppa gave his card to the waitress.

"Yah."I looked at him annoyingly." Didn't I say that I would treat you guys?"

"How can I let a 16 year old treat me to brunch?" He smirked,teasing me about my age.

"My income is the same as you okay?" I smacked his head.

"Just treat me next time. What would my parents say if they knew that you treated?" He said. Yeah. It was true. Boys always pay for dates.

"Great then. I got a free meal again." I smirked at him while he signed the reciept.

He knocked my head and we walked out of the restaurant.

"Cab or bus?" He asked.

"Totally cab. The bus would be too crowded." I suggested and went to flag down a cab. We sat silently in the cab while going to the company. I felt extremely exhausted and tried to catch a few minutes of sleep. I really shouldn't have pulled an all nighter last night.

"We have arrived." The cab driver said and I walked out and waited for Mark oppa.

He came out later and we walked together to JYP-nim's office. There was something strange while walking there. Everyone was staring at us. Some trainees even threw murderous glares at me. What? Is there something wrong? But I shook it off and walked to JYP-nim's office.

Knock.Knock.Knock. I knocked the door before entering. I opened the door and saw the oppas inside already.

"Min Ae! Hyung! How was your date?" Jackson oppa asked.

"What date?" I acted coy. They couldn't know yet right?

"A~~~Don't try to hide it Min Ae yah. We know everything." JB oppa gave me a cheeky smile.

"Aigoo. My little sister had already grown up." Jin Young oppa pulled me into a headlock and messed my hair.

"Yah!! What do you mean?" I asked as I pulled out from his grip.

"Its all over the news." Bambam oppa took out his phone and showed me an article.

My eyes widened as I read it.

"How did this-" Mark oppa asked as he saw the article behind my back.

"I told the press about the news. It was actually just an assumption but are you guys really engaged?" JYP-nim asked as he opened the door.He has just arrived.

"Yes but-" I'm was going to say that we could totally break off the engagement since both of us didn't mind it but JYP-nim cut me off.

"Thank goodness I made the correct assumption." He smiled. We all looked at him. We totally did not understand what he was saying.

"Oh hahaha. Well yesterday when I recieved calls from both of your parents, I thought whether you two could be each other's fiancee since it's not something that would happen everyday and the both of you are chinese so I released the news with just my assumption. So thank goodness I'm right. After I released the news the stocks for our company plummeted up. The both of you have so many shippers and this was such a good decision." JYP-nim chuckled. I looked at him with a weird expression. Why isn't he objecting to this engagement? Haih...