Chapter 60 Let go Park Hoon.

"Hajima!" I yelled as they let Coco near me again. Those boys really like to tease me. It was the morning. I had to run into my room and lock my door last night as soon as I got back from the dorm to avoid them. But this morning is totally inevitable.

"Coco, show Min Ae how much you love her." Jin Young oppa told Coco.

"Coco. I love you a lot but please don't lick me." I put my hands together and begged Coco while closing my eyes.

I waited for it.

Waited.

And waited.

Why isn't Coco licking me yet? I opened my eyes slightly.

Coco was just standing in front of me and wagging her tail.

"Coco." I called to her.

"Bark!" She called back.

"Thank you!!!" I hugged her and she barked back.

"A~~It's not fun anymore." Jin Young oppa said. I stuck out my tongue.

"Guys. We have to go to the studio now to get ready for your comeback." Hoon told us. Yes. We are preparing for our comeback.Today we are learning the new dance for our title track Just Right. I'm kind of excited and worried.

We went to the company and met JYP-nim at the studio.

"Got7!! Min Ae!!!" He called out to us. There were a few people by his side.

"Annyounghaesayo!" We greeted JYP-nim and the people beside him.

"This is the production team of Jackieboyz. They are the ones that will co-produce your comeback songs with me and Hoon-ee." JYP-nim introduced them to us.

"Annyounghaesayo. Got7 inmida!" We greeted them. Even up to now, I still feel really honored to be able to say this with oppa them.

"Min Ae,drooling over those handsome men?" Young Jae oppa teased me. Was I smiling just now? Lol.

"Aniya." I nudged him.

"Anyways, I will be with them at the studio to produce your other tracks. Only Just Right is completed now. You will practice the dance steps first before singing them. Hoon and Gavin here will be teaching you the steps." JYP-nim told us and went off to the studio with the rest of the Jackieboyz.

"Hi. I'm Gavin and this guy's friend! I am extremely happy to meet you all." Gavin shoke all of our hands.

"Your friend?" Jackson oppa asked.

"Ne!" Hoon answered us," Okay. Let's get working. In position."

Hoon showed us our position and showed us the basic choreography.

"This song is really lively and motivational. It says of a boy encouraging his girlfriend , who constantly worries about herself and doesn't have any confidence about herself.So you have to give her confidence." Hoon explained the concept of the song. I nodded. It sounded great. Girls are often insecure of themselves, even I am not an exception. I always feel that I'm imperfect and ugly.

"And the girlfriend will be Min Ae." Gavin said.

"What?" I widdened my eyes.

"Ne. Min Ae you have to act sad and depressed at first then Got7 will cheer you and encourage you. Can you do it?" Hoon asked me. I nodded. Sure. What's so hard with acting like I have low self esteem when I already have low self esteem.

"Aigooo Mark hyung will be so jealous!" Jackson oppa teased. Mark jealous? Hilarious.

Mark oppa thought the same way too. He rolled his eyes.