Chapter 97 Oppa you are so handsome!

"Erm. Annyounghaesayo?" I smiled at the little girl. She was really pretty for a child.

She simply grinned back as she fumbled at Yu Gyeom oppa's T-shirt.

"Stop it Ye Ri." Yu Gyeom oppa gave her a stern look but she simply stuck her tongue out at him.

I laughed. It was such a cute scene.

"Yu Gyeom hokshi..Is this your hidden child?" Bambam oppa said and gasped exaggeratingly.

I laughed harder.

"Who's the girl? Omo. This is big news right guys?" Jackson oppa teased and blinked at us and we immediately.

"Ne. Big news. How can you do this oppa?" I said as sternly as I can while Yu Gyeom oppa rolled his eyes.

"Kemanae. You guys are even more childish than the maknae." He stated and I raised my hands.

"I am the maknae." I said and he rolled his eyes again.

"The used to be maknae." He stuck out his tongue and I laughed.

"So what's going on?" Mark oppa asked and immediately me, Bambam oppa and Jackson oppa rolled our eyes at him.

"What?" He asked and I gave myself a facepalm.

"Idiot." I said and he pushed my head.

"Don't even get me started on whose the actually idiot." He smirked and I pouted.

"You are." I insisted and he shook his head.

"We all know that you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Ish. Stop flirting and listen to me okay?" Yu Gyeom oppa suddenly yelled and we all turned to him.

"So we got signed up for another new variety show and in this one, we have to take care of this child as the parents are sent for 5 day holiday." Yu Gyeom oppa explained as I felt my eyes widdening.

"What?" MarkSonAeBam said in unison. Buahahaha. Trust me to think of that but we all yelled in unison.

"What do you mean take care of her?" Jackson oppa asked.

"How are we able to do so?" Bambam continued.

"But Min Ae is sick so we already have a kid to take care of." Mark oppa said and I scoffed. I can't believe he said that.

"Well. JYP hyung tried to cancel it but the programme can't as the parents have already gone for their getaway for 2 days already. We were supposed to take care of her after we got back from Min Ae's parents shop but you know what happened and yeah." Yu Gyeom oppa explained.

"Are the others here? Can we start filming?" The director, I presumed called out.

"Ne!" Yu Gyeom oppa yelled back and we all followed him to our living room, which has various lighting stands and cameras positioned already.

I sat at the edge of the sofa with Mark oppa beside me, followed by JB oppa and Jin Young oppa while Yu Gyeom oppa, Young Jae oppa, Jackson oppa, Bambam oppa and Ye Ri sat on the floor.

"3..2..1 Start!" The director said.

"Come and get it, Got7 inmida!" We greeted.

"So Got7 is on this season of Surprise Omma, Appa. We have argeed to take care of Ye Ri here for 5 days. But still our Min Ae had was sick a while back, we are going to take her in for only 3 days." JB oppa said with the cue card on his hand.