Chapter 32 D-day I

I slept surprisingly well yesterday. Maybe it's because they all accompanied me that I don't feel afraid anymore.

However,today is D-day. You got it. Debut day. Damn I am feeling nervous right now...

Another surprise is that I was the first to wake up today. Maybe my subconciousness is also nervous that's why I can't escape the nervousness for a few more hours.

I closed my eyes tightly and tried to get into dreamland again..but to no avail.

"Arghhh..." I groaned and pushed away my blanket. I sat on the sofa and decided what to do.

"Maybe I will cook breadfast for them since its like 6am and we hardly eat at home." Well I decided on this and slowly walked to my room to grab a few things and clean myself up before I cook. The oppas were all sleeping really tight. I tried to be as quiet as I can to keep them from being awake.

"What should I cook?" I said to myself and looked into our fridge. Empty. Except for a few eggs and a carton of milk and some fruits.We really should get some groceries.

I counted the eggs.

1..2...3..4...5..6...7...8 Just enough! I must be lucky today. I washed the frying pan and heated it up while whipping the eggs.

"Ssss..zzzz.." The pan sizzled. The water has dried up. I poured in some oil and cooked the eggs one by one.

I was in my fifth egg when a voice came out from behind and damn...it made my heart beat.

"What are you doing? Erhmmm. Sorry Just woke up." Mark oppa said in his deep voice.

"Cooking breadfast?" I looked at him. His hair was messed up but it looked good and he rubbed his eyes.

"So early? Why didn't you get more sleep?" He asked.

"It's not early anymore. Its almost 7 and we have to set off at 8.30. Faster call the other oppa's up to eat their breadfast." I pushed him out of the kitchen to stop distracting me and wake the others up.

I finished cooking the eggs and set in into a plate for each of them and cut up the fruits we have before pouring the milk into cups.

"Wow..in a good mood Min Ae?" Young Jae oppa asked.

"Just can't sleep anymore." And I took a bite into my egg.

"Is there nothing else?" Jackson oppa whined.

"Nope. Nothing in the fridge anymore. If you don't want that I can finish it for you." I started to take his egg but was pushed away by him.

"No. I want it. I'm starving right now." And he finished it in a gulp.

"Awww. Our Min Ae has grown up. Knowing how to take care of her oppas." Yu Gyeom oppa patted my head and faked a cry.

"Oppa just finish it and get ready. We have to go by 8.30." I reminded them and took one more piece of apple before going to take a bath.

I opened the tap and the running water flushed my whole body. My muscles unknotted itselves and I felt more relax.

Today is my debut day. OMG!!!

I took a deep breath.

Am I going to do well?

Are the fans going to like me?

My heart beated faster.

Oh no. I'm going to panic again.

Calm down Min Ae. Everything is going to be alright.