Chapter 48 Interview

The burning sensation on my hand was pretty much cooled down and we waited in the cafeteria for Hyun Ji oppa and Seung Hoon oppa to arrive. Why were they taking so long? I glanced at my watch again. I fidgeted with my leg restlessly.

"Yah. Min Ae you nervous or something? Why are you so restless?" Jackson oppa asked.

"Nah. It's just that Hyun Ji oppa and Seung Hoon oppa is taking so long." I said to Jackson oppa. He turned back to playing his phone.

I looked at the rest of the oppas. They were all doing their things.

"Min Ae. You bored? Want to watch this together?" Jin Young oppa asked. What was he watching anyways? I walked to him.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"Real Got7." He smiled.

"Am I in there?"

"Yeah." He answered. Why didn't they tell me that the episode was aired already. I watched it with Jin Young oppa. It bought back many funny memories. I still remembered JB oppa's aeygo!! It was hilarious. And Mark oppa was just so charming that day. Lol. He is so irritating on other days.

"Guys! We are here!!" Hyun Ji oppa called out. Jin Young oppa and I just finished watching the episode.

Seung Hoon oppa passed us our outfits to change. I took mine and went to the restroom.

"Min Ae, how's your hand? Here is the cream to treat burns." Hyun Ji oppa called me back.

"Oppa, when did you get this? How did you know that my hand was scalded?" I took the cream and applied it to where I got burnt by the tea. It feels really comfortable and smells nice too.

"JB told us to get that." Hyun Ji oppa said.

"Awww. Gumaowo oppa!" I walked to JB oppa and gave him a big hug.

"Anytime for my dongseng." He patted my back.

"Gumaowo Seung Hoon oppa and Hyun Ji oppa." I said to my managers with a smile.

"No problem Min Ae." They smiled back.

"Yah. What about me?" Mark oppa asked.

"It was mainly your fault that I got scalded." I stuck out my tongue at him.

"Yahh Han Min Ae!" But I already walked quite a distance. Hehe.. But I am still really grateful for Mark oppa. If it wasn't him, my hand would have gotten blisters and it would be really painful too. Anyways, thank you Mark oppa. I looked at the signs and tried to find where the restroom was.

"Ish. That Han Min Ae is so annoying!" I heard a voice say. Where was it coming from? I looked around and saw a small corner just a turn away. I hid at the wall.

"Mark oppa is so attentive her. Ish. Annoying brat." Wendy?

"Unni.. Don't talk so loud please. People might hear." I didn't recognize the voice,probably a member of Red Velvet too.

"She's not even pretty. In terms of looks and figure,I totally win." Heol. So smug.

"Yeah. Unni you win. I find her kind of annoying too. Looking all naive and innocent that all of Got7 and even Big shield her. Such a slut." Slut?

"Totally. Don't say it. Got7 and Big should be revolving around us not that little girl."

"Yah. What are you guys saying right now?" I couldn't resist the urge anymore. How dare they say that about me. Oh it was Wendy and Seul Gi. How 'surprising'.

They widdened their eyes.

"What..You totally misunderstood We-" Seul Gi tried to deny what they said just now but Wendy totally cut in.