Chapter 42 A gift for you.

We went on 2 more fan meetings in Tokyo and 1 in Osaka. It was tiring. Every night just as I hit the bed I immediately go into dreamland. It was too comfortable until it was morning. I always wake up in awkward positions with Mark oppa. Sometimes I hug him like how I hug my bolster, sometimes my legs are pressing on his face sometimes he was laying really close to me. Yeah.. it was really awkward. All the oppa teases us. And the weird thing was..Mark oppa seemed different after our first fan meeting. He became really distant to me. I don't remember doing anything wrong to him..He is not like my Mark oppa anymore... Even if we were in the same room,he wouldn't speak more than 3 sentences with me. I confronted this with Jackson oppa but he simply said," Hyung's becoming back to his old self."
I feel really dejected about this. Its weird.

Well, these 5 days passed really fast, with my constant worries about Mark oppa, it passed faster.Today was the last day we have in Japan,tomorrow we are going back to Korea and today we are going to have fun! I will forget all about Mark oppa today and have fun!!

"Bye Guys!" We separated with Mark oppa,Jackson oppa,Yu Gyeom oppa and Young Jae oppa. They went for Fuji-Q and JB oppa,Jin Young oppa and Bambam oppa and I did not want to go so we decided to go sightseeing. Seung Hoon oppa went with them and Hyun Ji oppa came with us.

"So where are we going boss?" I asked Bambam oppa since he is in charge of taking us sightsighting.

"To be honest,I'm not sure!" Bambam oppa gave us a sheepish smile.

"Well let's just go to the streets and walk around." Jin Young oppa slung his hand around my shoulder. We walked to the nearest shopping mall to go shopping.

Its shopping spree time!!

We went into every shop we saw.

"Oppa! Its zzang!" I complimented Hyun Ji oppa when he went on to try a shirt.

"Thanks Min Ae!" He said.

"Its nothing. I'm just saying the truth." I smiled.

"What about me?" JB oppa asked.

"I don't think the colour suits you.." I commented.

"Yea..I agree with you." He looked at his reflection in the mirror and said. He went back in to change into another outfit. They were all obssessed with clothes. Can't believe that they are boys. I sat down on the waiting chair to wait for them. Since we had disguises on nobody recognized us. I looked around and a shop caught my attention. It was a bracelet shop.

"Oppa! I will be at the opposite shop okay?" I shouted to Hyun Ji oppa who was in the changing room.

"You sure you can be alone?"

"Totally." It would be embarrasing to let my manager follow me into a bracelet shop.

When I walked into it, I was in awe. It was the kind of shop that I loved to frequent.

"Konnichiwa." The lady greeted me.

I looked at all the charms and jewellery. It was really beautiful. I walked around.

I walked until a section that caught my attention. It was a custom made bracelet section. The bracelets could be made by yourself. I suddenly wanted to do some for all the oppas.

I made bracelets that were acceptable for men for them with their initals-Bambam (BB),Young Jae (YJ), Jin Young (JR), Jackson (JW), Yu Gyeom ( YG), JB well (JB), Mark (MT) and me well (MA). It was all matching and really pretty.I also made some for our managers-Seung Hoon (SH) and Hyun Ji (HJ). Although we don't talk much, I could totally feel their care and concern for us and I'm really glad for it.