Chapter 11 She is a little, just a little, cute.

I took out all of my things and decided to sort them out by category-Clothes, Food, Utensils and Books. Why did I bring so many things with me? I folded my clothes and put it into the shelf opposite my bed. This room was kind of small but it gives me a cozy feeling and it smells of Jin Young oppa, making me more comfortable in this new environment.

After finished packing my clothes, I went to put my photos and decorations-I really love cute and pretty stuff. Then I stacked the books I really loved on the floor vertically. There was no shelf for me to put them on. I threw the tidbits and cup noodles onto a side and took the broom beside the door and decided to sweep the floor.

"Grr..Grr..." My stomach was crying now. What time is it now?

8.30pm!!! Time flew by so fast!! It was just 12pm seconds (maybe not seconds) ago. I don't think I had really that much stuff... Maybe I wasted too much time daydreaming...

"Why didn't anyone call me for dinner..." I asked myself as I walked out if my bedroom and out of Bambam's and Yu Gyeom's room to reach the living room.

"Erm...Any one hung...." I was too surprised to complete my sentence.

In front of me was a letter of words-"Welcome Min Ae!!!!"

I'm so touched.

"Min Ae! You are finally done! We were famished waiting for you!!" Bambam exclaimed.

"So can we call for takeaways now?" Young Jae asked.

"What do you guys want???" JB asked.

"Jajangmeun!"

"Chicken!"

"Ramen!"

"Yahh..who eats ramen on an special occasion!" Jin Young Oppa said.

"Special occasion?" I asked after recovering from my shock.

"Yeah! This is the first day you become one of us and this is a really special occasion!" Jackson said.

"Aww.. I'm so touched. Thankyou!" I said and bowed down to them all.

"You are welcome Min Ae !" Bambam came to hug me. I got shocked momentarily. I wasn't used to recieve hugs from anyone, especially boys, except Jin Young Oppa and my dad of course.

"Bambam yahh!!!!" The rest of the Got7 scream except Yu Gyeom who had an annoyed look.

"So what are we going to order?" Yu Gyeom said.

"Dokpuyoki, fried chicken, jajiangmeun and galbitang. Remember to buy drinks." Mark said out of the blue.

Everyone agreed with his decision.

While waiting for the food , I was suddenly attacked with questions.

"Why were you able to join Got7? JYP hyung said that you will tell us yourself." Young Jae asked.

I blushed for a moment before replying. Everyone was staring at me waiting for me to reply.

"Well, you know the auditions that JYP recently held? I passed it and was able to join a group of my choice, I chose Got7."

"Why did you choose Got7? This is a boys' group." Yu Gyeom asked.

"Well...I am an IGOT7." I looked to the ground, face really red now.

"So an idiotic girl joined our group just because she likes us so much, ridiculous." Mark said and looked at me with cold eyes.

I was suddenly really angry.

"Is someone's dream really that ridiculous? I just love Got7 and had the chance to be with them, so why can't I take the opportunity given to me? Why should I give up the opportunity?" I started to cry. I don't know why I lost my cool in front of them, it was so embarrassing.