Chapter 74 Comeback Stage

The next few days passed by with dance practices and singing sessions.

It was hectic and tiring and finally
came the day for our comeback stage.

We woke up early in the morning to get our outfits coordinated, hair made and makeup done.

"Min Ae don't move." The unni said for the umpteenth time. I was really sleepy and was on the edge of sleeping.

"Mian Unni..I'm just a little tired." I told her.

"I understand Min Ae but just stand it for a few more moments." We were at our dressing room at Mnet countdown for our comeback stage.

"Here take this." Young Jae oppa passed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks Oppa! You sure are our Mr Coffee!" I told him.

"Anytime for our maknae." He beamed.

I smelt the aroma of the coffee. Ahh..I felt energized already. I took a sip. Delicious. Young Jae oppa really has good tastes with coffee.

We brought Coco with us today and she was playing with JB oppa,Mark oppa and Jackson oppa. Young Jae oppa was going to join them now.

Jin Young oppa and Bambam oppa were both like me,getting their makeup done.

"Okay.You are done Min Ae." The unni tapped my shoulder snapping me out of my zombie trance. I got up from the seat and walked to where the other oppa's were.

"JB!" The unni called and JB oppa went there.

Jackson oppa and Mark oppa were taking a picture together. I quickly went and got between them but it was too late. Only my eyes got into the picture.

"Delete it!" I went to snatch Mark oppa's phone but he already posted it and locked his phone.

"Bleh! This is revenge for the photo you posted." He smirked. I laughed at the memory of that photo.

"At least it isn't as bad as yours." I teased and he messed my hair.

"Unni! Look at what Mark oppa is doing."
I tattletaled on him.

"Yah! Mark!"The unni screamed. It was going to be our broadcast soon and I was the only one that was done with the preparation. Jackson oppa and YoungJae oppa laughed.

"Mian Noona!" He said sheepishly then glared at me.

I simply stuck out my tongue at him. He then smirked and let Coco on my body.

"Yahyahyah!"I yelled as Coco licked me and Mark oppa,Jackson oppa and Young Jae oppa simply laughed.

"Oppa!! Aren't you going to help me? I thought I'm the cutest maknae ever?" I asked them.

Young Jae oppa and Jackson oppa was trying to say something when Mark oppa covered their mouth.

"They are on my side not yours." He declared and I rolled my eyes.

"Here I'll help you." Hoon took Coco away from me.

"Thank you Hoon! You are the best!" I gave me a thumps up and he returned a smile to me while he stroked Coco. I quickly got away from the oppas and went to a small corner of our dressing room and I opened social media to pass them.

Lol.Up till now the photos of our kiss were still circulating.

Almost all the photos that were tagging me in my instagram were them.When will this ever stop?

I took out my lyrics and started to practice it in case I got it wrong.

"Want to practice together?" JB oppa asked. He was done with his makeup and hair.