Chapter 90 I don't like sharing.

I sighed as I ran through the events that happened earlier this morning.

"Bye Min Ae. We are going to miss you so much. Good luck in everything." Uncle gave me a hug which I returned.

"Thanks Uncle." I gave him a smile.

"And sort what whatever crisis you have with Mark please. He's so annoying these days." Uncle grumbled while I gave him a curious look.

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"Oh come on. It's so obvious the two of you fought. And he's so grumpy these days and you look so empty, down. Only an idiot wouldn't know that something happen." He scoffed while I sighed.

"Sort it out okay?" Uncle gave me a stern look while I sighed.

"Ne..ne.." I said resigning to fate.

Argh..Was it that obvious that Mark oppa and I fought?

Bleh.. I'm not sad or whatnot. I'm just I don't know. Blah.

"The next step in a break up is denial Min Ae." Joey taunted me while I gritted my teeth.

"I will not be in denial." I declared while looking up to the wall. Hpmh. I am a strong girl. Break ups are nothing.

Ish. Annoying Joey.

"We have reached Seoul. Have a nice day and we hope to see you again." The speaker in the plane spoke. I stretched myself. Ahh..We have finally reached home.

I missed Seoul and my bed so much. Can't wait to snuggle in it.

I reached up the cabin to grab my luggage and dragged it with me to go out of the plane.

"Chloe Han." I looked up and after the check and everything, we were finally out from the customs.

"MARK HYUNG MIN AE JB YOUNG JAE YU GYEOM BAMBAM JR SEUNG HOON HYUNG HYUN JI HYUNG." I raised my eyebrow.

"Jackson oppa!!" I ran over and hugged him. He hugged me back too.

"How's the jungle?" I asked and the others came over too.

"It was so amazing in LA without Jackson's incessant chattering." JB oppa teased while Jackson oppa rolled his eyes.

"It was terrible." Jackson oppa pouted.

"I thought you were so excited about it?" Bambam oppa asked.

"I was but the jungle. Urgh..Don't remind me. It was terrifying and revolting and all. Though I had lots of epiphanies there, I can assure I won't want to go there anymore. We ate lizards for freaking sake!" He yelled and we all looked at him with widened eyes.

"What?"

"Eww that's gross."

"Omo omo omo omo." I looked at Bambam oppa who was yelping like a girl.

"You do know that you are so like a girl right now." I stated and he simply rolled his eyes.

"Guys. Stop mingling. You guys can do it in the van or at home but certainly not here in the middle of the airport." Seung Hoon oppa gave us a stern look.

"Wow. We are going to be controlled again." Young Jae oppa groaned.

"Let's go." Seung Hoon oppa ignored his comment and pushed us forward.

It felt good to have Seung Hoon oppa and Hyun Ji oppa back. Things felt more organized and systematic.

"OPPA!"