Chapter 63 Date I

"Date?" I repeated.

"Yes. It was requested by all the fans." JYP-nim answered.

I groaned.

"Is anything the matter?" JYP-nim asked and looked at me concernly.

"Ani.." I faked a smile. This is totally crap.

"So I leave you guys first, the both of you will leave for your date now. Use the public transport instead of the van guys. We want to give you both exposure to the public. It will help with the stocks too." JYP-nim instructed us before leaving.

"Date? I want to go too!" Jackson oppa was so hyper and clinged onto my hand and junped up and down.

"Jackson. Its a date. Which involves only 2 person." JB oppa said to Jackson oppa.

"Bring me too!!!" Bambam clung onto my other hand.

"Sure why not? It would be totally less awkward this way." I smiled. It would totally be better.

"No no. I don't agree. Face it Min Ae, today is MarkAe day not MarkSonBamAe day." Mark oppa said.

"Yeah Min Ae, its you and Mark only. The rest are having dance practice and recordings maybe." Hoon told us.

"Hooon-eee."I gave him my aeygo hoping that he would allow them to come.

"Aigoo..Kyeopta..but I can't babe. Uncle's orders. Trust me I want to go with you too.." He patted my head. Babe? Lol..

"We got to go. Come on." Mark oppa grabbed my hand and pulled me away from them and towards the main entrance.

"But..but.." I faked a sob.

"Min Ae yah.." Bambam oppa and Jackson oppa played along with me.

"Stop acting like this idiot. People might think that I'm kidnapping you or what." He gave me a glare.

"Aren't you?" I taunted.

"Nope." His lips stopping at the 'p'. He paused for while at the door. While hesitating, he interwined his fingers between mine. It felt a little weird. Ththump.Ththump. Why was he doing this?

"To make sure you won't get lost."He smirked and pushed the door. Why do I feel that he can read my mind? But I didn't pull away or get out from his grip. I mean, I was a little nervous and afraid I would meet haters and it felt safer like this. I don't know why but I feel safe with him. It's really unhealthy.

"Ahhhhh!!! Opppaaa! Unnni!!!" The fans chanted as we came out of the building. Wow...It was a lot.

"MarkAe! MarkAe!"

"Annyounghaesayo! We are really happy to see you here but we are going on a date so if you will excuse us." Mark oppa greeted them. They immediately took out their phones and took photos of us. I felt a little dizzy being surrounded by so many people.

"So where do you want to go?"

"Min Ae."

"Min Ae?"

"Chloe Han Min Ae!"

"What?" I suddenly snapped out from my shock. How was he acting like there was no one with us? The fans are surrounding us and I can't concentrate because of all the stares and the camera clicking sounds and the constant screams.

"Where do you want to go?" Mark oppa asked me again.

"Molla!" I said in EXO's Call Me baby tone. "But I think we should go buy some clothes first."

What I was wearing totally wasn't suitable to be worn for a hot day and to be honest, it wasn't that that comfortable.

"Yeah. Let's go there." Mark oppa suggested and we went in. The fans were outside of course.