Chapter 24 Supermarket trip

It was 1.30am and we were still not done recording. I was getting kind of tired. We were waiting for the last pair-Bambam and Yu Gyeom.

"Oppa,I'm tired." I rest my head on Jin Young oppa's shoulder.

"Aigoo,you sleepyhead." He ruffled my hair.

"Get lost. Jin Young is mine." Mark oppa smacked my head away.

"No he's mine." I smacked Mark oppa's hand ,which was clinging onto Jin Young oppa's arm, away. But Mark oppa simple ignored me and sat between Jin Young oppa and I. Ish. That annoying guy.

I stood up and stretched myself. I was really tired and felt really numb for sitting there for an entire 3 hours. I was the first to complete my recording and had nothing to do while waiting for the others.

"Min Ae. You hungry?" Jackson oppa suddenly asked.

"Sure. A little." I admitted.

"We are finally done." Bambam oppa's voice suddenly boomed from the entrance of the dance studio.

"Yeah. JYP hyung held us back because our voices were not that satisfactory and because Bambam kept getting tongue-tied at the japanese rap." Yu Gyeom oppa said with a yawn.

"Let's go to the supermarket shall we?" Jackson oppa suddenly said.

"Why?" I asked. I was really tired and really wanted to go and spend time with my precious bed.

"Cause you said you were hungry and I am took. Hyungs let's cook our supper shall we?" Jackson oppa asked.

"Sure! Let's do that!" Mark oppa said with beaming eyes.

"Why not?" JB oppa argeed.

"Guys are you all ready to go back home?" Hyun Ji oppa suddenly came in and said to us.

"Hyungs..you must be really tired aren't you? We can go back home by ourselves today, JB hyung will drive us. Right hyung?" Young Jae oppa suddenly said.

"Ne." JB oppa said.

"Why?" Seung Hoon oppa asked.

"It's just that the dorm is really far from your place and we really want you guys to get some rest." Bambam oppa said to them.

"Are you guys up to something?" Hyun Ji oppa asked.

"No." We all said innocently.

"Fine then. Bye guys. Remember to get back home straight and not pull any tricks. We have a photoshoot tomorrow and it is going to be really tiring.We will pick you guys up at the dorm at 8 so get a good rest okay?" Seung Hoon oppa said to us.

"Ne." We nodded our heads and they went back home.

"Yes!" Jackson oppa said in happiness after our managers were gone quite far.

"Why didn't you guys tell them about our trip to the supermarket?" I asked them.

"You stupid girl." Mark oppa pushed my head,"They would not have allowed us to go. Look at the time. It is almost 2."

"Oh..." I said.

We went up to our van and JB oppa drove us to the nearest 24-hour Supermarket. We put on our hoods before entering.

"Why are we doing shopping so late?" I asked while pushing the trolley.

"Cause its when our fans are asleep and we can finally go out the streets as ordinary people." Young Jae oppa said.

We went to the frozen area first.

"Shall we buy some nuggets? Fish or chicken?" Bambam oppa asked me.