Chapter 87 Promises,Trust and Hurt.

Because of the confusion, Mark's friend Wendy will be stated as Wendy Wang or WW.

That was no point denying it. My photos were there. The ones I editing into making it like Mark oppa and I were having a selfie.

They all laughed at me.

I opened my phone and clicked into Twitter.

Stupid stupid stupid Min Ae. How could I forget to delete that account?

I logged out of my current one and typed in that username.

Wrong password.

What?!

What password did I use for it again?

Is it MarkTuan<3, markkbae, ilymark or what?

Shit. I have too much passwords.

"What's with the frown?"Mark oppa suddenly said and I looked at him annoyedly. He has been teasing me for the last hour about this,while we were on our van and while we were doing our make-up.

"Oh I don't know. Someone kept teasing me?" I said sarcastically and glared at him and he muffled his laugh.

"What? It is really cute you know. 'Mark oppa you are my oxygen,without you I can't live'." He quoted and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Mark." I threw my empty water bottle at him.

Was it babymark, markiepooh, markminae , or what? Gosh! What was the password???

"Min Ae.."

"Stop bothering me,I'm busy thinking of ways to murder you right now."

"Min Ae.."

"Min Ae.."

"What?"I snapped only to find his face right in front of me and I bored my eyes into those warm,honey filled eyes that sent me weak on my knees and my stomach churning. I bit my lip.

Thththhump.Thththump.Thththump.

"You know your eyes are really beautiful," He exhaled in a soft voice, and I could feel his sweet breath on my lips.

"Yours are too." I let out barely even a whisper.

"I know.You said that in your tweets." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"You seriously spoiled the mood Mark." I move away but he gripped my chin to his.

"You think?" He smirked and moved closer to my face,my lips just a few centimeters away from each other.

Just when they were about to touch,I pulled away. I could feel the ache for them to touch but I ignored it.

"No kisses for you until you stop teasing me." I crossed my arms.

"Min Ae. You pushed me away for two times already." Mark oppa frowned and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Fine then. Do what you want. I'm not going to let you kiss me too." He smirked.

"Oh I won't." I held my chin high up but he pulled me down to his lap and sniffed my neck.

"You smell so nice." I could feel the vibration of his voice on my neck.

Thththump.Ththththump. Ththhump.

"It's just strawberry shampoo." I retorted with my blushing cheeks.

The door suddenly snapped open.

"Oppa! You are here!" The door opened to Wendy. I blushed harder at the state we were in and I stood up and walked to the side.