Chapter 69 Rap and Vocal Teams

So are you huge huge fan of #MarkAe?
If you are join the  MTYE❤️ family now!!!
How?
Go to #MarkAe.
Search for the chapter MTYE❤️
Comment a '❤️' on the chapter and YAY you are officially a member of the official FanClub of #MarkAe, #What? and of course me!! So what are you waiting for? Join now!!! 150 vacanies only!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ring!Ring!Ring!" The alarm sounded.I groaned. I'm so tired.Do I have to wake up so early? I flipped to the side and tried to search for the table beside my bed to shut my noisy phone.

Wait? Where's my phone? Nono where's the table??? Why does my bed feel like concrete? And when did my bolster smell so appealling?

I opened my eyes. I blinked several times.

Mark oppa?

I quickly sat up with my cheeks buring. Why do I always wake up with him in front of me?

I scratched my hair. Where were we anyways? Oh.The studio.Must had blacked out after the practice and everything.

I yawned and stretched myself. I could feel my bones clicking into its respective place. I feel so much better now though I still feel a little sore from sleeping on the floor. And why was Mark oppa's jacket doing on my lap?

Opps, I must have stole it from him while I was sleeping. Sorry oppa.

I looked towards the oppa to wake them up and to shut of whoever's alarm. It was so annoying and I can't believe the two of them were still sleeping.

"Oppa.Wake-Hahahahahaha." I burst into laughter as I saw their sleeping positions. A few tears even rolled out. I quickly clasped my mouth and went to search for my phone to take a few snaps and not let this golden opportunity slip away.

Thank goodness I still have 5% battery on my phone. I quickly take a few or many a dozen photos of them sleeping.

Mark oppa was sleeping while facing my side and Jackson oppa was facing Mark oppa's back. The funny part was Jackson oppa had his arms wrapped around Mark oppa's waist and he was totally crushed into Mark oppa. Hahaha! The scene looked so sweet.

Wait? Are they actually dating or what? Cause the scene looks soooooo sweet. I cooed a little.

After taking the prized photos, I shook Mark oppa up.

"Oppa. Wake up!!" I shook him.

He didn't budge.

I shook him harder.

"What?" He groaned. Damn. His deep voice made my heart pound harder and quicker.

"Wake up already." I smacked his forehead.

He furrowed his eyebrows and opened his eyes.

"I'm so tired." He groaned.

"Sleepyhead."

"So says the pig."He smirked and tried to get up before realizing the pair of arms that was hampering him.

"Tell me this isn't Jackson that is backhugging me." He closed his eyes and pursed his lips into a straight line. Damn it. How can he look so attractive like this? Thththump.Ththump.Thththump.

I cleared my throat.

"Who else would it be?" I asked.

"Eww. This is so gross." He had a look of disgust on his face and he started to yank Jackson's hands off but to no avail.