Chapter 10 Emotions.

"Yahhhh...I'm I'm not stupid!!!!" Gosh me stupid? And ugly?!? Wow..So that's what he thought of me.. Calm down..Huuu and I let out a breath.

"Tsk." Mark turned around,ignoring me and went to fetch a glass of water.

Wait...What?! Did he just ignore me?! That little...huge..brat.

"You know her?" Jin Young Oppa asked.

"Sure. She's the girl I told you guys before. The one in the men's restroom." Mark replied nonchalantly.

I could feel Jin Young Oppa freeze for a moment and suddenly all of them were in hysterics.

"HAHAHAHAHA!" They all laughed.

"Yahhhhhh!!!" I screamed at them. "It was just that I was so nervous that day and..and...and.." I am at a loss for words. This is going to haunt me forever. The pervert in the men's restroom.

"Don't bully her anymore. She is our maknae and we should take care of her." Yu Gyeom said with an assuring smile. Aww I am so touched.

"You are just saying this because you are glad that you are not the maknae anymore." JB replied.

"She is not as ugly as you described Mark hyung. She is kind of pretty." Bambam said with a slight blush.

I blushed for a while too then suddenly realization hit me. Something seems wrong.

Wait... Mark said that I was UGLY to them?!? That...that....that..

"Don't tease her anymore. Come on Min Ae let me bring you to your room." Jin Young oppa stopped them all and pulled my hand.It was really natural for us to hold hands and hug and all those, but the rest of them were looking at us weirdly.

"Are you guys hokshi...dating?" Jackson asked.

I suddenly burst into laughter.Me and Jin Young Oppa dating?! The funniest joke on earth.

"No way!" Jin Young Oppa said to them. "She is just my little sister and this will never change!" He said with determination.

"Just as what Jin Young oppa said," and I started to laugh again. My gaze suddenly fell on Mark. He said nothing but rolled his eyes. Why do I feel so empty? I achieved my dreams. I am a part of Got7 now. I met Mark and am going to live with him. But why do I feel so disappointed?

My heart fell, but before I had the time to grief Young Jae came and patted my head,"Well I guess that's great that the both of you are not interested in one another." He took one of my box and walked forward. Jackson took another box with JB taking my suitcase. Aww they were all so sweet and warm except for that guy I came for.

Just as Jin Young oppa started to guide me to my room, Bambam came and cling onto my other arm.

"Our Maknae Min Ae, I can pull your hand too right?" Bambam looked at me and pouted. He was really cute.

"S..sure.." I was flustered for a moment there and my face went red for I don't know how many times today.

"Awww My Min Ae is so kiyopp!!" Bambam pinched my face.

"Yahh!! Don't touch my little sister!!" Jin Young oppa slapped Bambam's hand away.

"She is also my little sister!"

"She is mine!"

"No mine!"

"Aren't you guys going to bring her to her room?" Mark finally spoke. I turned toward his direction but he was just looking on his ipad.

"Oh..yeah..Come on Min Ae." Jin Young Oppa said with a smile.

Hehehe Jin Young oppa..Don't think that I will forget what you did me just by being so nice to me now.