Chapter 70 Just Right.

Oneshots for MTYE ❤️ family are open! Send requests and I will do it asap!!! But first you must be part of the MTYE ❤️ family. If you aren't, join now! Go to my #MarkAe book,search for the chapter MTYE ❤️ and comment a ❤️ and you are in! That's easy right? So join now!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Park Hoon's POV from last chapter ( Author's comment : Lol I forgot to add it)

After going to the movies, I brought them back to the dorm. It was pretty late and Mark,Min Ae and Jackson weren't back too. Well, I guess it is going to take long to create a song but can't they come back to the dorm to create it. A girl being alone with two boys is really dangerous....( Author's comment : Lol. A girl with 8 boys isn't that more dangerous?)

I walked back and forth in the living room. It was 3 now but they still weren't back. I frowned and laid down on the sofa for them. I was getting tired. I was just get a quick wink before getting up again. Just a quick wink.

z

z

z

"Argh!" I woke myself up. Damn it. How long had I been sleeping? I looked at the clock. It was 7 already? Darn it. I walked to my room. The beds were still neat and tidy. They didn't come home.

What?

Will something happen to Min Ae? My heart pumped quicker and quicker at the thought of Min Ae in other people's arms. I hated the thought of it. I quickly woke up the others. I wanted to quickly go to the company and see Min Ae now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So after we finished our practice, we went for recording and everything was done in 3 days. JYP-nim was so elated as it was the first time Got7 finished the recording in such record time. He says I'm their lucky charm but I think otherwise. Today was the Music Video recording. I was pretty nervous as I was scared I would ruin everything.

They started to put on make up on me and everything. I had to play double role. First I had to look really unconfident and unsatisfied with myself then I had to change to a confident and motivated one. And I totally don't know how to do it. I hope I won't turn up being really weird. And the place we were filming the MV looks pretty shabby. Was the MV supposed to turn like this?

"What are you looking at?" JB oppa suddenly popped out from behind and starled me.

"Oppa! Don't scare me like this!" I hit him.

"Min Ae!! Don't move, I'm doing your hair." The Unni scolded me.

"Mian." I said sheepishly and glared at our leader-nim who was snickering.

"Oppa! Its all your fault." I whined.

"Aigoo. Our little maknae! You are so fun to tease. No wonder Mark hyung always hang around with you." And he ruffled my hair.

"Im Jae Bum!" The unni was officially infuriated.

"Hehe! Mian Noona!"He yelled and ran away before the Unni killed him.

"They are such kids." She muttered under her breath as she did my hair. After I was done, I walked to where the other oppas were. Only JB oppa and Young Jae oppa were done with their outfits and make up.

"Oppa. Is the MV really going to turn out like this?" I asked them and before I got any response they all started to get into a fit of hysterics.

"What?" I yelled at them.

"Of course not!" Young Jae oppa said almost having tears at his eyes,"Gosh Min Ae,pabo yah! I really have to blink away the tears before I spoil the makeup and Noona is going kill me."