Imagine - Castiel x Reader

Flirt

For my friend MohssE (go check her out)

Cas popped into the library of the bunker where you are sitting reading your favorite book for the hundredth time. "Hello, Y/N."

You jump and gasp, dropping your book onto the table losing your place. "God, Cas! You scared me!" You say picking up your book and flipping through it trying to find the right page.

"I-i apologize-" Cas says but you cut him off.

"It's fine," You laugh to yourself. "You just suprised me is all." Cas takes a breath and walks over to you as you find your page and put the bookmark in. "What's up?" You ask him and he looks at you.

"Well," He begins sounding a bit scared. "Dean told me to ask you about a problem I'm having..." Cas trails off and you tilt your head a little, something you picked up from the angel, silently urging him to continue. "I- I was just wondering, if-" He looks at his hand, trying (and failing) to be discreet. "It hurt... when you fell... from Heaven? You didn't go to heaven," Cas shook his head confused.

"Did Dean tell you to say that?" You ask standing up. Cas nods his head yes and you sigh. "Remind me to smack him later." You tell Cas only half sarcastic. "Number one rule, Cas. Don't let Dean teach you how to flirt." You say smiling at Cas.

"Yes... I see now that asking Dean may have been a bed idea." You nod your head. "Maybe i should've consulted the Pizza man," You hear him say. He looks completely flustered.

"That's not a very good way of flirting," You smile at him, and he looks down at his shoes. "Now, I'm just going to have to teach you, huh? Well, don't ever use a cheesy pick up line. Unless you are Dean trying to pick up a girl at a bar, okay?" You tease. "What you're going to do is give the lucky girl a nice compliment. That's an easy start. Now, give me a compliment." You tell him and he looks you over.

"You look beautiful today, Y/N." Cas says and you smile at him, making him give a small smile back.

"Why are your cheeks red?" Cas asks.

"That's a uh-" Your cheeks turn a darker red and you put you head down a little. "Nothing." You clear your throat and look back up at Cas. "Now, smile a little bit. You're trying to make the girl feel comfortable." Cas tilts his head. You smile at Cas, a genuine smile that very few people get to see. Cas smiles back at you. "See, that's not so hard." You take a few steps toward him. "Now, you'd usually start a conversation. But keep it light." You say to him. He just keeps looking at you. "Cas," You say.

"Do you think that you are going to be doing anything later?" Cas asks. "I have to finish research Sam asked me to read, then I'm probably going to be free..." You trail off hoping this was leading where you hoped it was.

"Do you want to not be in the bunker tomorrow?" Cas asks.

"I'd rather not be. Why?"

"Because I'd like to be with you, without Sam and Dean."

You don't think Cas will ever spit it out. "Do you want to go out with me tomorrow then?" You ask.

"Like a date?" Cas' eyes widen, taken by your boldness.

"Yes. Do you want to go on a date?"

Cas stares at you for a minute. "I would like to go on a date with you tomorrow, Y/N," Cas says calmly.

You stand on your toes and kiss him on the cheek. "Good job, sweetheart. You charmed me." You whisper to him. He grabs you and kisses you on the lips. It caught you off guard but it certainly wasn't unwelcome. He breaks from the kiss. "Where did you-" You start to ask.

"I learned that from the Pizza Man." He says making you laugh as you walk out of the room.