Imagine - Sam x Reader

Amnesia

You, Sam and Dean walk into the house you found the witch to be at. The case had been that someone or something was making people forget their loved ones which in turn made people freak out. There were some people in the hospital that you guys talked to saying that their friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, or family member freaked out not knowing who they were and why they were in their house. In a panic, they were stabbed or beaten up by that person. Dean traced it back to a witch, throwing potions at the unsuspecting victims. You toss the lock-pick to Sam and he unlocks the door, letting you and Dean in. 

You hold your loaded gun out in front of you, turning to look down a hallway. You turn around to Sam and give him a quick kiss before whispering for everyone to spread out. You were lucky that this hunt was close to the bunker and you just wanted to get home. You walk past a room with an open door. You quickly look into the room for the witch but not seeing anything, you walk forward. You feel something hit the back of your head a breaks. The glass shattered against you, cutting the back of your neck and head.A thick liquid seeps into the open wounds, burning. You scream falling to your knees. "Sam!" You scream. You put your hand up to the back of your head quickly but the shards of glass caught in you hair cuts your palm. The liquid get into your cut hand as well. You groan in pain and look down at your hand. A purple-ish colour potion all over the front of your hand and inside the cut making the blood that's coming out bubble. 

You turn your head around quickly to see a tall young woman, probably in her early twenties smirking at you. You try to reach over to where you dropped your gun to grab it but feel extremely tired all of a sudden. "Sam!" You yell again though not as loud this time. You hear his heavy steps running through the house. You push yourself over against the wall, cutting through your pants into your leg with an especially large shard of glass. You groan and hit your head against the wall. You hear Sam and Dean calling your name but you can't get the energy to respond. You multiple gunshots next to you and you assume someone took care of the witch. You see Sam squat down in front of you and grab your face in his hands as you struggle to stay awake. 

"Y/N! Hey! Can you hear me, Y/N!" He yells. Even though he's right in front of you, he sounds far away. "Tired," You mumble, though no one could make out what you said. "Baby, don't close your eyes, okay?" Sam asks panicked. "Don't close your eyes!" He shouts and you start to lose consciousness. He gives you a quick kiss on the lips and he picks you put, minding the small and larger cuts along your head and neck and you fall asleep.

Later

You wake up with a wicked headache. You close your eyes and put your hand up to try to block the light but feel something rough instead. You turn away from the lamp on your bedside table and slowly open your eyes to see your hand wrapped in Ace- Bandages. You put your hand up to your head, wincing when you feel the now closed cuts. You decide to try to find someone so you stand up and trudge over to your desk. You find some Tylenol and take it with some water from a bottle sitting on your bedside table. 

You walk out of your room and head down to the library. Dean is usually either there, the kitchen, or his room. When you don't see him, you go to the kitchen. You don't know how long you've been out but you were hungry. You open the refrigerator and pull out a piece of pie you called dibs on before the last hunt. You walk over to the silverware drawer and open it. You hear a gasp behind you and you pull out a steak knife turning around quickly. You see a tall man standing on the other side of the island and you hold the knife out in front of you. "Who are you?" You basically snarl, hoping that this man who has at least 100 pounds on you would back off. He hold up his hands in front of him and takes a step forward. "Get back!" You yell making the man jump back from you. "Who are you?" You yell. "What are you doing here?" You see Dean run in and you relax a little knowing he'll help you take care of this man.