Imagine - TFW x Reader

The Weapon

Just for clarification, you are half demon, half angel
I got this prompt from iFunny from the user StacyWrect 

Sam, Dean, and Cas have been a little... protective lately. Not that you could blame them, you know the guys only want to keep you and the rest of the world safe, but come on. You haven't been aloud to leave the bunker in almost 7 months. It hasn't been terrible, Cas has been staying with you, binge watching Orange is the New Black on Netflix and getting you new books and everything, but you missed the outside world.

You never mind having Cas around. He's been your best friend since you were a child. At first he was, what you thought was, your imaginary friend, then he was your guardian angel, then when he told you who, or what, you were, he became your father of sorts. You lived in an orphanage until you were 18, and he was always there to keep you company. You were almost adopted so many times, but you just made people feel uneasy. You weren't human, not at all, your father was an angel and your mother, a demon. The angel part of you attracted people, but the demon part repealed people. You don't feel bad about it, you've lived with this for almost 30 years, you were used to it. Strangely, the boys don't, nor have they ever felt uneasy by you, which is great because you are living with them.

You all knew the war has been getting worse and you, being a hybrid is the winning piece and both sides know it. The Angels want to wipe your humanity as well as your demon side and leave you an empty angel which they can use to "cleanse" the world, the demons want to do something similar and wipe away your humanity as well as your angelic side and let you loose on the world as a cold blooded demon, killing all who stands in your way. So to keep you safe, you are on lock down in the bunker.

You  haven't seen Cas in a few days so you assumed that he was busy dealing with angel stuff, and you knew the boys were hunting that bitch witch, Rowena. You hated her as did every known thing in the universe. She was dreadful. Before everything started, you hunted with Sam, Dean, and Cas, using your powers for good. You were naturally good. Your angel side mostly outweighed your demon side. It was only when you got really angry that you turned demon. That's only happened a few times, but the most recent time was almost a year ago. You and Castiel were captured and were being tortured for information. You were fine with being tortured, but then they started on Cas, you couldn't take it anymore. You obliterated all the demons in the building. You barely remembered what happened after, but you remember being the worst, most horrible, most terrifying, most angry bitch, then you remember Cas talking to you, telling you that it was over and it's all okay now.

You paused your movie, sighed and grabbed your phone. "Fuck it. I need outside," You mumbled. Cas had put a charm on you to make you invisible to demons and angels. You slipped on your shoes and took a step outside. You absentmindedly closed your eyes and took a deep breath in. You stood there for a solid minute before walking up the stairs and onto the gravel road. You quickly looked around before deciding to go right. You walked for about 4 minutes before you started feeling like someone was following you. You decided to go back to the bunker. You turned around and started to jog back to the bunker when something  knocked you back. You tried to get up but you were pinned down my a force. You looked around the best you could and could see someone out of the corner of your eye.

"Hello, Darling," A thick Scottish accent greeted you.

"Rowena! How the hell did you find me?" You growled at the woman.

"I had a tracking spell on you, so once you you stepped outside the bunker's protective shield, I was able to see you! And I'm so glad I did," She stepped next to you so you could see her, "I'm going too prove to everyone, that I'm useful. Prove to my son, that I'm useful." You tries using your power to let yourself loose, but it didn't work. "Oh, don't even try that, Darling, you'll never get loose unless I let you."