22: Ryan Just Can't Go Even A Few Days Without Vandalising The School Somehow

Start from the beginning

Ryan stood up, his eyes widening, ready to seriously discuss anything besides Megan's perhaps real or not so real sex life. "Yeah," he turned back to Megan, his eyes widening a little, "I think it is."

"Ohmygod. There's gonna be some Frerard action!" Megan exclaimed, her voice going a little squeaky as she did so.

"Okay so what the fuck is that?" Ryan asked, looking at his best friend with concern, holding her back from practically running over to Frank and Mr Way and asking them to kiss for her or something equally as embarrassing.

"Frerard?" Megan asked, all too casually, of course. "That's the ship name for Frank and Gerard, it's like Lashton but in real life, and we get to watch! That bitch called Tracy thinks she made the name up but you know me, Ryan, you fucking know that I came up with Frerard-"

"I think you seriously need to calm the fuck down." Ryan suggested, gently pushing Megan away from Frank and Gerard and their seemingly heterosexual and vaguely platonic conversation; he didn't much care for teachers, but he cared for people's basic privacy, and he seriously did not want to see Megan embarrass herself so spectacularly, despite how funny it had the possibility of being - Ryan wasn't that much of a shit friend, or at least he reckoned so.

"God, it's like you ship Frax or something! God, you're a literal hater, Ryan. Frax is the fucking notp here!" She exclaimed once they'd made it decently far away enough. "Frax is Frank and Max, by the way."

"Yes Frank and his boyfriend.... supporting Frank's relationship with his boyfriend and not intruding into his life and friendships, Megan, what a hateful thing to do." Ryan rolled his eyes.

"You're not such a fucking hero anymore, you know I'd tell everyone you ship Frax and then they'd change their minds, but I'm a good friend and I give a shit about you, so I won't do that, but seriously you need to be educated on this, Ryan, Frerard is real as fuck-"

"Yeah...." Ryan trailed off, "honestly, I'd rather go to maths. I'm glad Brendon isn't making me learn about Frerard to not get expelled, although I don't doubt the possibility of such a thing... he is Brendon."

"I should come up with a ship name for you two!" Megan exclaimed, her eyes lighting up. "How about.... Brenyan?"

"How about no?" Ryan shook his head in disbelief, forever questioning his friendship with Megan.

-

Being friends with Gerard was easier than Frank had anticipated.

Perhaps it shouldn't have been so surprising, because that's what they been - that\s who they'd started off as - friends, people who cared about each other and enjoyed spending time with one another, and that was just that.

Although, Frank was perhaps spending what was now an excess of time with Gerard, but he'd argue that it was just to make up for time that they'd lost arguing, but Gerard never did and never would ask, because he wanted Frank around even more so than Frank wanted to be around him.

Frank had even gone to the extent of spending his free lesson with Gerard, in Gerard's lesson, because, yeah, he totally needed to learn some art, and he totally didn't have like a whole class worth of essays to mark or anything, like seriously, he had nothing better to do than stare at Gerard's ass.

Okay, he wasn't spending the entirety of the time just doing that - he stared at other parts of Gerard's body too. Gerard had really nice legs, and Frank had never really noticed that before, but goddamn. Wait what... Frank wasn't checking out Gerard or anything, he was just happening to look in his direction, as he sat on the end of Gerard's desk just three minutes before class was due to start, totally not starting at Gerard's ass as he watched him hand out some worksheets.