15# Dance The Night Away

Song: Dance The Night Away- Lionel Richie.
Chantal
"Did you like her?" Ian smiled putting his hand on top of mine.
"She's cute." I nodded.
"Very, and her husband is really nice too. She's also very professional when it comes to work, so I'm sure you'll get more comfortable as you get to know her better."
"Yeah," I nodded.
"Where do you wanna go?"
"I don't know... Do you think it'd change anything?"
"Yeah, it will." He nodded. "There's a house out of the city that we have. It's over-looking the see and is near the woods- just a perfect place to calm down."
"That'd be really nice." I smiled.
"Okay, I'll leave you here for a couple of hours cause I have some work to do." He said as he stopped in front of his, or may I say our house.
"Where did this come from?" I frowned.
"They called me when I was waiting outside. Prepare yourself and the clothes till I come. It won't take long, I promise." He whispered pecking my lips.
"Don't be late, and take care of yourself." I sighed stepping out of the car in silence.
"Lock the doors, and don't open it for anyone. I have a key." He reminded as if I were a five-year-old.
"Kay!" I nodded not wanting to start another problem, already.
I guess going to this Tella will help our relationship. She thinks she's doing her job, he's comfortable, so why not?
I still don't understand what's the profit, though? She's just taking notes to judge me behind my back. She didn't even prescribe a medecine for me...
At least I got to go with him on a vacation, though. It'd be really nice only if Damon left us alone. I really can't understand all the investigations they're doing. If I said he's Damon, then he's Damon- end of conversation. What's the fuss all about? But oh, let the dog play..
I really love this house. There's something in it. It's warm and full of love. The flowers are in every corner, and the windows are too big to let the sunlight enter- or Damon.
Sprinting to it, I locked the windows just like Ian asked me to do.
"Even if you lock thousand doors, baby. I'll never go away." I heard Damon whisper. "I'm inside you."
"Leave me alone!" I shierked as I felt his hands tracing my body.
"Everything will come to an end soon-" Before he can continue, I held the nearest accessorie, a plate made of steel with flowers covering it. Of course the flowers fell as I raised the plate to hit Damon with all my force on his head.
"Babe, I'm used to this." He chuckled.
"Get away from me!"
"You'll suffer soon. Very soon." He nodded quietly pushing me to the ground before he walked out.
Getting up, I ran to the door to find it locked.
What the hell is that?

Picking up the last bag, I set it next to the door before walking back to the living room. Three hours passed, and Ian isn't back, yet. I don't want to call him to distract him, but I am afraid, and waiting isn't really something that I can endure.
Picking up my phone, I was about to call him when I found it already ringing.
"Where are you, sir?" I rolled my eyes. "I'm outside. Open the door for me." He said slowly, and I hung up on him before getting up to open the door.
Peeking from the window next to the door, I found him standing there with something in his hand that I can't get to see. Shaking it off, I pulled the door open.
"I thought you had a ke-" Before I could finish my sentence, he held his hand out with a bunch of red flowers.
"You're kidding." I giggled taking it from him before wrapping him in a hug.
"I'm sorry for making you wait." He said in my ear.
"Nevermind." I giggled sniffling the flowers.
"Let me take these to the car, then." He smiled picking up the two bags.
"You shouldn't carry anything with your injured hand." I frowned.
"I told you before that it doesn't hurt anymore just like your leg."
"Whatever." I sighed picking up my bag as I followed him to the car still holding the flowers close to my chest.
"Chantal, you're acting like a girl holding her doll." He chuckled after a moment of silence.
"I feel special. Thank you." I giggled.
"That's the least thing I can do." He teased.
"Oh yeaah, so tell me, where have you been?" I furrowed my brows.
"Getting those?" He lied.
"Liar." I giggled. "Getting a bunch of flowers for three hours?"
"It may be true," He said slowly, "and it may not. You'll have to wait and see." His dimples were showing as he smiled widely.
"Trying to be mysterious, I see." I smiled, and he shrugged as we walked to the car.
"Maybe." He shrugged speeding down the road. "Put this on." He handed me a scarf.
"It's hot in here." I frowned.
"Put it on your eyes." He laughed loudly.
"Okay, I'm not stupid." I shook my head wrapping it around my eyes blinding myself.
"Well, it's a scarf and I'm being romantic, so.."
"Okay. Okay." I shook my head smiling.

"And we're here." He said quietly as I felt the car stopping. "Babe you're awake right?" He chuckled shaking me.
"Yes, I am! Should I move this, now?" I rolled my eyes, but of course he can't see it, so it was useless.
"Not yet." He demanded before I heard the door slamming shut.
"Ian, don't leave me!" I yelled as I felt him openning my door.
"Of course I won't leave you. Give me you hand." He instructed pulling me outside. "Wait here, and don't peek." He whispered as he let go of me.
"Ian," I whined.
"Don't peek." He demanded before I felt a hand around my waist.
"What's going on?" I asked as I heard soft music playing in the background mixed with the sound of waves.
"I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." He whispered in my ear. "I love you." With that, the scarf fell from my eyes and I was greeted by a house by the sea and a table for two with a romantic dinner layed out. Rose petals covering the ground and candles around us.
"Ian," I whispered as I felt tears in my eyes as I turned around to face him.
"You're the best thing that have ever happened to me." I shierked as he pulled me into a passionate kiss. My tears kept falling nonstop as he held my face pulling me closer.
Pulling away, I wrapped my arms around him letting all my tears out. "Tell me you love me." I whispered calming down after a few minutes.
"I loved you at hello." He smiled wipping my tears away. "Let's eat before it gets cold." He smiled running his hand through my hair.
"Okay." I nodded walking with him to the very lovely table.
"I feel like I am dreaming." I laughed lightly shaking my head.
"It's true, though." He smiled.
"You're crazy."
"I agree, but craziness is lovely. Try it, but you won't beat me." He replied confidently.
"I'm crazier than you think." I smiled making eye contact with him.
"The only way you can beat my crazy was by doing something crazy yourself. Thank you. I love you. I knew it the minute I met you. I'm sorry it took so long for me to catch up. I just got stuck."
"Oh, you're quoting as well." I giggled shaking my head at you.
"Silver Lining Playbook is my favorite." He shrugged taking bite of of his steak.
"The movie or Jennifer Lawrence?" I narrowed my eyes.
"Maybe both?" He looked at me stiffling a laugh.
"You know what? Bradley Cooper is really sexy too." I shrugged teasingly as he laughed out loud.
"I see what you're doing."
"Glad you do." I stuck my tongue out before shaking my head.
"Hmm," I closed my eyes at my first bite of steak, "You didn't cook this, did you?"
"I guess?" He chuckled.
"I am definately taking classes with you!"
"I agree!" He smiled.
God... that smile.. ughh..