11# Love The Way You Lie

Song: Love The Way You Lie- Rihanna.
Chantal
"No news?" I asked Ian as I continued to rub my hair dry.
"No." He sighed plopping on the couch. He just hung up with Sir Wilson Brown, but- as always- no difference concerning my case.
"I'm so tired." I whined plopping on the couch next to him.
"You smell nice." He smiled running his fingers through my hair.
"You're cheesy." I giggled teasing him.
"Whatever, let me style it." He huffed grabbing the comb.
"What's wrong?" He asked when I stayed silent.
"I don't know- there's something." I scrunched my nose as I felt sick.
Sprinting the the bathroom, I leaned against the sink to throw up, but nothing came out.
"What happened?" Ian asked placing his hand on my back as I washed my face.
"I felt sick. I've been feeling like this a lot. It's frustrating." I whimpered as tears fell from my eyes.
"Hey! Why are you crying, now? It's not a big deal." Ian whispered wrapping his arms around me.
"Ever since the accident, I have been feeling strange. Everything is not normal. I don't understand why.. why me?"
"Do you want to go to the doctor?" He frowned.
"I don't know if it's a big deal. Maybe it's from the stress?" I suggested, but he shook his head.
"It may be something bigger, Chantal. Let me take you to the doctor." He sighed.
"What? I don't understand."
"You may be pregnant!"
"What are you saying?" My eyes widened. "No, they would've told me in the hospital."
"Get dressed. I don't know, but we have to make sure." He sighed.
"But Ian, I fell from the top of the stairs, if there was a baby, he wouldn't have survived." I shook my head trying to convince myself that it's not true.
"Your stomach has been hurting you, and now you're feeling sick, and we've been together, so we need to know if you're pregnant, and if you are, we need to know whose son is this. Either way, I won't leave you, but it's an intimidating idea, so let's just check, okay?"
Shaking my head, I left my knees to give up from under me as I fell down and lost consious.

"Are you sure?" I heard Ian's voice next to me as I opened my eyes.
"Yeah. Hundred percent." The doctor smiled before he walked out.
"What happened?" I whispered dragging Ian's attention.
"Baby, you're fine."
"What did the doctor say?"
"You're not pregnant or anything. He said that what's happening to you may be because of the stress or something." He shrugged.
"You made my heart fall to my feet." I rolled my eyes looking away from him.
"I'm sorry." He whispered kissing my forehead. "Let's forget about it, okay? I'm a bit stessed these days that's why I over reacted."
"Whatever, I want to leave." I sighed getting up.
"Will you be able to change?" He asked, and I nodded dismissing him.

After changing, I walked out to find him sitting on a chair texting someone.
"What are you doing?" I frowned.
"Texting Cory." He shrugged locking his phone before getting up. "Let's go."
Holding my hand, he lead me to his car, and helped me get settled inside.
"Ian, slow down." I turned to him with a frown, but he continued to ignore me as he sped down the road.
"What's going on with you?!" I yelled as he hit the brakes suddenly that my head was about to hit the glass, but thanks God I had buckled my seatbelt.
"Chantal, are you keeping anything from me?" He turned to me with a sigh.
"Of course not! What are you saying? It seems like you're losing your sanity!" I yelled.
"What's happening to you is not normal! You must tell me what's going on!"
"What did the doctor tell you?" I said more quietly.
"I don't know- it's all bullshit."
"Ian, you're not a doctor. You said that I may be pregnant and here I am not carrying a baby. Don't bring up lies and over think, okay?" I huffed.
"You could've been pregnant, though. It's not like you're a virgin."
"I know where you wanna get, but fuck you! It's all my fault that I trusted someone like you with myself!" Hitting his shoulder roughly, I pushed my door, and started walking out as quick as possible.
"Wait here, you crazy!" He yelled grabbing my arm to turn me to face him.
"Leave me alone." I groaned pushing him back.
"Wai-" He tried to hold me once again, but I groaned as I felt sharp pain on the back of my head. "What's wrong?" He whispered.
"Get away from me." I said again through my teeth.
"Chantal, tell me what's hurting you!"
"I'm perfectly fine, okay?"
"Okay, get in the car." He pointed at it.
"I don't take orders." I hissed letting go of my head.
"And I don't accept the word no."
"I didn't say no." I rolled my eyes.
"No, not- you don't need the whole list, and you don't want me to drag you to the car when people are watching. Let's go home, and then I'll explain myself." He huffed pulling me with him.
Not having more energy to fight back, I let him take me away. The whole ride was silent, and I couldn't focus on anything except for the terrible headache I was experiencing.
"You'll pay for the way you're treating me." I turned to look out of the window.
"I didn't mean it that way. You're being very sensitive."
"So, I'm the one to blame?" I glared at him, but he just stayed silent as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm waiting for you." He sighed openning my door.
Letting out a groan, I stepped out pushing my way past him and inside.
"Will you just calm down so we can talk like sane people?!" He snapped slamming the door shut.
"Ian, you're blind." I huffed.
"I'm not."
"You are! Can't you see my state? I used to live with a crazy man and he used to abuse me every day and night, and then he was going to kill me, and I still don't know if he's alive!
And now, you're yelling at me and blaming me for being sensitive! What a shame?" I screamed.
"I'm not blaming you for anything, but you can't pick on my words to find a reason to bring up an endless fight. I didn't mean the meaning that you understood, I just wanted to tell you that you were married, and now we're together, so it was normal to get pregnant."
"Damon didn't touch me for two years before the accident." Looking at him, I saw his expression shift, and his mouth open, but nothing came out. "That's why I got so mad." I continued. "I'm sorry." He finally whispered.
"I'm going to change." I sighed walking to our bedroom.