8# I Run To You

Song: I Run To You- Lady Antebellum.
Chantal
"Chantal! Can you hear me?" My ears were alarmed by the sound of Ian's voice, but my mind was off. I can't respond in any way.
Putting his arms around my waist, he pulled me up then set me on a cold surface. Later, I felt a strong scent of perfume filling my nostrils which made me groan in pain.
"I'll open the cold water. It'll refresh you." He explained openning the cold water before walking out.
My head will explode from the pain and my knees are hurting. I'm still unable to get up, though.
"I got you something to change, okay? How are you feeling? What happened?"
"I'm tired." I whined as he pulled me to sit up in the bath-tub.
"Let me help you." He said quietly tugging at the tip of my shirt taking it off, and there, I was half-naked except for my bra in front of a stranger- it finally hit me.
"Ian," I whispered trying to cover myself.
"I'm sorry," He cleared his throat. "will you be able to dress up alone?"
"Yeah,"
"Are you-"
"I'm good. Please leave." I replied quickly making him walk out.

Getting up slowly, I became more concious of the sharp pain in my back. Biting my lip, I got up slowly, but my leg slipped from the water and I fell again on my knee.
"Ah!" I groaned in pain.
"Chantal, are you okay?" Ian asked knocking on thr door.
"No," I whimpered.
"May I get in?" He asked, and after moments of silence he peeked in to find me nodding slowly. It's not like I had a choice. "I just want to know what happened." He sighed pulling me to sit on the toilet.
"I just- fainted." I shrugged.
"Why didn't you sit when you felt tired?" He frowned wrapping a towel around me.
"I just-"
"What happened?" He repeated bending down to look straight into my eyes.
Not able to hold myself together, I let all the tears out.
"What happened?" He repeated more softly wrapping his arms around me letting ne cry on his shoulder.
"I am tired." I sniffled pulling away.
"Let me help you get dressed, eat and sleep, and then, we can talk about it." He frowned reaching for a grey hoodie of his.
"This will be comfortable." He explained walking around me. "I'll remove that, okay? Don't worry, I won't look." He said quickly motionning for my wet bra.
"Okay." I whispered looking at his reflection in the mirror, and my respect for him became hundred times bigger. I mean, he didn't even- peek!
"Are you hurt?" He cleared his throat.
"A bit. My back hurts-"
"It should cause it's turning yellow." He sighed, "You're seriously hurt. C'mon, I'll take you to Cory's room. It's next to mine, and I'll be able to keep an eye on you."
Not waiting for my reply, he slid his arms under me picking me up and walking out.

After changing my undergarments, and putting on a pair of sweats, I went back to Cory's room to find Ian waiting patiently.
"Come." He whispered helping me to the bed.
"I'll apply some lotion on your back before it gets worse, okay?" He asked and I nodded sleeping on my stomach as he raised the hoodie I was wearing before I felt something cold on my back making me suck at my breath.
"Sorry," He whispered rubbing it gently.
"I prepared fajita, put it in the microwave and eat." I sighed as I felt my eyelids growing heavy.
"I'll wait till you wake up. Call me if you needed anything." He dismissed pulling the covers over me before turning off the lights and walking out.
Hearing the sound of the door peeking, I turned to the side peeking who it was.
"I see you're awake." Ian smiled stepping in.
"Yeah." I whispered trying to sit up, but not without his help.
"There's Advil beside you. Take one till I get our sandwiches." He said walking out for a second before returning with two plates with sandwiches of fajita and chips.
Smiling softly, I rested the glass of water back on the side-table as I gulped my medecine.
"It looks mouthwatering!" He complimented.
"Is it okay for us to eat here?" I asked taking my plate from him as he sat on a chair next to the bed.
"As long as mum isn't here, it's fine." He chuckled making me smile faintly. "You don't have kids, right?"
"No." I whispered, "I was pregnant once, but an accident happened, and I had to abort."
"I'm sorry." He frowned.
"Don't be. It's fine, really." I smiled taking a bite of the sandwich as he did the same.
"Hmm- it's really good." He nodded to himself.
"Thanks to me." I giggled.
"You'll try my cooking tomorrow."
"I'm waiting, then." I smiled, and we sat there in silence.
"Tell me now, how did you fall?" He spoke up cutting the silence.
"I just felt the room spinning, and I fell." I lied.
"You fell on you back?"
"Y-yeah, just like that. I didn't feel tired earlier."
"You should see a doctor, it's not normal." He frowned.
"No, I'm used to it. Sometimes it just happens, but I'm fine." I lied again not wanting to scare him more.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah," I nodded taking the last bite of my sandwich. "Ian,"
"Hmm?" He hummed taking a bite of his sandwich.
"Tell me about yourself." I changed the subject.
"What do you want to know about me?" He smiled.
"Just- about you. You know everything about me, but I know nothing about you." I shrugged.
"Well, you can tell that my life is boring. We were a normal family till my father passed away in a car crash and mum became paralyzed. Everything turned black for a while, but then I graduated and days are just going by." He shrugged.
"You're cheating." I pointed out.
"W-what?" He chuckled.
"Tell me things. How did you meet your girlfriend?"
"Can we not go there?" He sighed looking worked up.
"Sure." I nodded.
"I'll tell you one day, just- not now." He cleared his throat and I nodded.
"Okay." I smiled.
I'm waiting.