6# Total Eclipse Of The Heart

Song: Total Eclipse Of The Heart- Johnathan Groff, Puck, Rachel and Finn.
Chantal
"Who's that?" I whispered as Ian continued to ask everyone about a special Wilson Brown.
"He's the only one who can help us with Damon's issue." He shrugged knocking on a door before stepping in.
"Ian, how are you, man? Heard that you were injured." A man around his fifties stood up with a smile.
"Yeah, but it's fine. This is Miss Chantal." He introduced me.
"Nice to meet you. Please sit down." He motioned for us to sit on the chairs across of him.
"I'm sorry for coming here without a previous appointment, but we need help, and you're the only one who can help us."
"It's fine. Just tell me what is it about?"
"About a week ago, we got an emergency call that a house was burning. I went there along with my colleagues to save the people inside who were Miss Chantal and her husband. Thanks God I was able to save Miss Chantal, but it was impossible to reach her husband. Till now, we don't know what happened with him."
"I think I heard of it. My friend is following the case." He nodded.
"Sir, my husband is the one who did it, and I ran away, but I still don't know if he's still alive. I mean, I didn't see the corpse." I spoke up.
"Are you saying that he might be out there on the streets when he's mentally unstable?" He furrowed his brows.
"Yeah, I have to see him to get over my doubts and fears. I can't live normally when I'm still not sure if he's still alive or not."
"Did you ask to see him?"
"She did, and they asked her to sign some papers and take to corpse to bury him, but then they said that we should wait till they finish the autopsy."
"That's the normal procedure."
"I just want to see him!" I begged.
"I'll make some phone calls and try my best, and I'll call you if there are any changes." He sighed.
"Okay, thank you." Ian smiled standing up to shake his hand.
"It's my job!" He shrugged shaking my hand as well.

"Where should we go, now?" Ian asked as we got in his small car.
"You can go home. I'll just go to the mall to get few things. As you can see, I have nothing to change into." I sighed.
"I have nothing to do. May I join you?" "You don't have to, but of course you may." I smiled.
"Okay, and we'll get something on our way home cause I'm not in the mood of cooking." He shook his head.
"You cook?"
"Yeah, since mum won't be able to stand to cook, I split chores with Cory, so sometimes it's my turn to cook, but if I have work, she cooks with the help of our neighbour."
"It's good that you're not pressuring her so much."
"Yeah, here we are." He stopped in the parking.
"How's your hand?" I asked as we walked past the mall gates.
"It's good. I change bandages everyday, and it's getting better. What about your leg?"
"Same." I shrugged with a smile.
"Good. Where should we go, first?"
"Maybe this one?" I pointed to a shop on the right.
"Alright." He nodded following me inside. "What do you need?"
"Anything. It doesn't matter. Maybe a dress would be easier to wear, you know?"
"Yeah," He nodded wandering around. "What do you think of this one?" He turned to me with a short blue dress with a cute pattern.
"I like it." I smiled taking it from him.
"I found this one, what do you think?" I montioned to a black one.
"It's dark, but elegant." He nodded.
"Okay, I'll try them. Don't you need anything?"
"I'll look for a shirt there." He smiled.
"Do you need help?"
"Maybe." He shrugged as I followed him to the other section that belongs to men.
"This one will be nice." I pulled out a dark blue polo shirt. "This one will be good, too." I got out another white one."
"Okay, let's try them." He smiled taking it from my hand.

After walking through different stores, I ended up getting two dresses and five shirts and a pair of jeans while Ian just got the two shirts I chose for him.
"Don't you need anything else before we go home?" He asked turning the key in the ignition.
"Nah, thank you for today. You really didn't have to do all that for me." I smiled faintly.
"First, I have sometime off before I start working again. Second, we like it when someone's over. Third, I love shopping. Fourth, I don't want to hear things like that again because they annoy me real bad." The way he talked made me laugh quietly.
"You make me laugh when I'm not in the mood." I shook my head.
"Why aren't you in the mood?"
"Maybe because my husband was going to kill me, and I don't know if he's dead, and I'm living with the guy who saved me like a homeless bitch-"
"Chantal, please stop." He sighed.
"It's true, though." I rolled my eyes blinking back tears.
"No, it's not. Don't think of me as a stranger, okay? I know that it's all stressing you out, but calling yourself names and blaming yourself for everything won't help. I don't even know how did you live with that psychopath!"
"Don't talk about him like that!" I warned.
"Oh, you're defending him? He was going to kill you! Everything about him is creepy even his name- Damon- Demon-" He started pronouncing them sending me nuts.
"If you didn't shut up, I'll leave!" I warned again. "That demon was my husband, and I loved him. I won't let anyone utter a word about him even if he's dead." I yelled.
"I'm sorry." He sighed placing his hand on top of mine. "I just lost it. I don't want anyone to get hurt. That's why I get so-"
"Forget it." I sighed trying to move my hand away from his grip.
"Sorry." Clearing his throat, he turned his attention back to the road.
Well, this is getting pretty awkward.
-----
I'm sorry for the late update, but things were going on, and I wasn't in the mood to do a single thing :( Thanks for waiting, though and I hope that you find this chapter exciting. :)