Chapter 26

Lisa's POV

When I woke up this morning, I wasn't in a hospital bed. I wasn't even in a hospital. Instead, I was in the middle of a dark hallway. I looked around me and saw Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, and Dani still asleep on the floor. But where's Lauren? She must have already woken up. I shook all of my siblings awake but none of them even bothered to move. What time was it? I checked my watch, and it was 7 am. Weird, I'm never the first one to be awake at this time. I sighed and shook all of my sisters again. This time, their eyes shot wide open and they looked around, confused.

"Lisa? Where are we?" Katherine asked me. I shrugged and got up. I wasn't feeling any pain. I looked down and noticed that all of my casts and bruises and cuts were all gone. What the heck?

"What happened to my casts and bruises?" Amy questioned all of us.

"How come my spine doesn't hurt?" Dani added, in a shaky breath. She must be getting creeped out, right now.

"Where the heck is Lauren?" Christina yelled out. Everyone looked at her and they all started to panic. 

"Girls, follow me, we're gonna look for her." I said. They all nodded and we started to walk around the hallways, checking into every room in this weird, abandonned building. After about a good half hour, we still haven't found my little sister. How many rooms are in this house?

"Guys, did we check that one?" Amy asked us. I shook my head and sighed. I sure hope Lauren is in there. I put my hand on the door knob and opened the door. We all gasped at the horrible sight in front of us. Blood. There's blood everywhere. On the floor, on the walls, and on my little sister. My baby sister was lying in a large pool of red, fresh blood. Her kind eyes were closed, and she was barely breathing. She just lied there. Not moving, not anything. She just stayed there, remaining completely motionless. My four other sisters and I just stood there, in complete shock. Dani was the first one to snap out of it. She let go of everything that she was holding and ran to our sister's limp body. The other girls and I just remained at our places.

"She's.. so cold.." Dani told us, yelling and crying into our sister's bloody chest. I looked into Dani's big green eyes and that's when I snapped out of my gaze. I walked up towards both of my little siblings and knelt down besides them. I held my unconscious sister's hand into mine and shivered. It was so cold.

"Lauren..." I mumbled under my breath, as the tears in my eyes were threatening to spill out. No answer. The thought of her being gone is just... too much.

"Someone call 911." Christina ordered no one in particular. Nobody moved.

"Didn't any of you people hear her!? Someone call the freaking cops and ambulances now!" I angrily snapped, causing everyone to jump a little. Amy quickly rushed out of the room to get some help, and Katherine followed her.

"She's not breathing, Lisa." Dani whispered. I glared at her for a while but then, I found myself hyperventilating a little bit. I put my head near Lauren's chest and it wasn't rising up and down like it usually should. I also didn't feel any heartbeat. No... no... she can't be gone!

"LAUREN!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I started to shake my little sister's lifeless body. Yes, I know that it won't bring her back to life. But anyways, what happened to her? Who could possibly do this to an innocent 14 year old girl? Lauren is so shy, quiet, and so sweet. She never does anything bad. She's such a calm and adorable little weenie! Who would do this to Lauren? Christina ran to me and harshly pulled me away from Lauren while Dani was hugging her knees, in the corner of the room. I looked at Christina and she just hugged me tightly, kissing my forehead. Okay, I was not expecting that. That was kinda weird...