Chapter 1

Christina's POV

It has now been six beautiful months since Lauren has last set foot in a hospital. My mom has recovered from all of her injuries from her car accident, but all of us are still grieving for our dad. Shortly after Lauren and mom got out of the hospital, the doctors called us amd asked us if we wanted to put our father on life support. As much as we wanted our dad to keep living, we refused, hoping that in this way, our dear father won't be suffering anymore and instead will be living in peace with the Lord. The Cimfam has been there for us all this time and kept on supporting us, even though we haven't posted a video for a year or so due to Lauren's illness. We really have the most amazing fans in the world, they are the ones that gave us wings. Our friends were also there for us. They stayed at our house and threw a "welcome home" party for mom and Lauren, and comforted us in the darkest of times, days after our father has passed.

"Christina?" I heard someone say as I was in deep thoughts. I looked up at the person and saw Lauren staring at me, looking a bit worried.

"What's wrong, Laur?" I asked her. Ever since her last hospital visit, she still has been a little fragile, but she keeps getting stronger everyday.

"I'm feeling a bit weird." she said, sitting down next to me.

"What are you feeling?" I asked her, deeply concerned.

"Don't worry, I'm not feeling sick." she assured me, giving me a weak smile.

"Oh, okay. But, what's wrong?" I questionned her, feeling relieved.

"I don't know. I feel like something is missing in my heart. I miss something, I really miss it so much." she explained, looking down at her chest.

"Are you talking about dad?" I asked her, staring intensely at her sad expression.

"Yeah, well, I'm talking about somethin else too." she replied, shifting uncomfortably.

"Well, what is it?" I said, putting my arms around her shoulders.

"Singing. Concerts, tours, music videos. Acapella covers, recording, rehearsals, but most importantly, meeting fans." she asnwered, tearing up. She does have a point, we haven't done anything like that in so long. She is not the only one who misses those times.

"Yeah, I miss that too, but we just want to make sure that your voice will still be absolutely amazing if we want to do tours and stuffs." I told her, giving my little sister a tight hug.

"How 'bout we try it out now?" she suggested, pulling away.

"Oh, um... okay. Sing your part in Stronger for me." I said. She nodded, cleared her throat and inhaled and exhaled deeply.

"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone

What doesn't kill you makes a fighter

Footsteps even lighter

Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger

Just me, myself, and I

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

Stand a little taller

Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone" Lauren sang with a powerful and strong voice. I was in shock, she was even better than she was before! She sounded almost exactly like Lisa, only that her voice still has that sweet and shy tone. There was so much emotion and passion in her voice. She was amazing.

Author's note: Hey guys!! This is the sequel of my other story, called Illness and Accidents! How are you guys liking this first chapter?? I really hope you enjoy it! There will be lots of celebrity guesses, so stay tune!

Anyways, 2 comments or more if you want the next chapter!! 'Til next time!! Ciao :D