Chapter 16

Amy's POV

Ah... everything seems to be going back to normal now. Lauren's getting out of the hospital this morning and after a few weeks of resting, she should be as good as new. When she'll be healed from her painful wound, we should all start playing gigs again. Sarah, our manager, called Christina yesterday night and told her that if everything goes right during Lauren's recovery, we should perform at the Teens Choice Awards, in a month or two. She also told our band leader that she is finishing things up for our tour and that we should get the official tour dates and locations pretty soon. This is so exciting, I can't wait to perform for our fans. Plus, we're performing at the Teens Choice Awards! That's a pretty big deal. Oh, and Lauren and the guys don't know about this whole tour thing. We wanted to keep it a secret and surprise them with this on Dani's 13th birthday party, which is in 3 weeks or something. So, anyways, we are currently in Lauren's hospital room, getting ready to leave and waiting for the doctor to give us a thumbs up so that we can go. Dr. James put some kind of cast, or brace, or tight bandages, or whatever you call it all around Lauren's waist and hips. Christina went to borrow a wheelchair from the hospital so that Lauren can move around the house a little bit without walking. He also gave Lisa a huge bottle of painkillers and Lauren's prescription. I walked to Lolo Bean's bed, where her, Dani, and Katherine were chatting about the most random things, and I sat on the edge of her bed, listening to their awfully ridiculous conversation.

"So, Lauren, ready to bust out of here?" I asked my little sibling, smiling at her.

"Oh heck yeah! It's so depressing in here! There's no freaking wifi in this plain and boring hospital!" Lauren exclaimed, making everybody laugh.

"What are you talking about? There is wifi." Dani said, raising an eyebrow at Lolo.

"Are you serious?" Sugar asked Spice. Dani nodded as an answer and apparently tried not to burst out laughing. Lauren painfully reached for her iPod, which was on her nightstand. She opened it and her expression was seriously one of the funniest things ever.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me! How come this wasn't working when I tried to log on my Twitter, last night??" Lauren said in a frustrated tone.

"You had your iPod last night?" Katherine randomly asked her.

"Ya didn't notice it? It was on her nightstand the whole time." I heard Christian say, behind us. All three of the younger boys were playing at a cards game that Christian invented. It's a really fun game, to tell you the truth, but maybe way too complicated to explain. It's like, really hard tp explain it but very easy to play. I looked at the youngest guys having fun and just smiled. They are so freaking adorable. I don't want them to grow up. They're pretty much my little babies.

"Ah, well, now that I think about it, I did notice it." Kath finally answered back, earning a few laughs from the rest of the family. We kept talking and doing what we were doing when I realized that Michael, Christina, and Alex were not in the room. Lisa is out in the halls talking on the phone. She's probably talking to mom or to our relatives.

"Anybody knows where Mike, Chrissy, and Alex are?" Nick asked us. Lolz, I was going to ask the exact same thing. What a coincidence.

"They went to go get a wheelchair for Lauren." Katherine answered back. At that moment, Lisa came in the room, a huge grin creeping on her face. She looks so excited and happy. I wonder what's going on...

"Amy, Dani, can you both come with me for a little while?" Lisa asked the both of us. Dani and I looked at each other and shrugged. This  must be some really fantastic news for the band. I noticed that Lauren was giving Lisa a weird look. I smiled at her as Dani and I stood up and walked out of the room. We followed Lisa as she led us outside of the building. Um.... this is weird. I wonder why we're out here.